• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dreams thread.

Had a nightmare...

Dont wanna talk about it because it was horrible but now I cant sleep.

Edit 5 hours later:

Went back sleep, had another nightmare, now its 5:45 and there's no point going back to sleep

Last edited:

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I had a dream a few days ago that I was just chilling in bed with Chewbacca (my brown doggo) (a good doggo indeed) an my mom came into the room with a snow shovel. I couldn’t see what was in the snow shovel (snow I assumed) then she just dumped the contents of the shovel onto me. Understandably, I was surprised when the contents of the shovel proved to be three more doggos that looked just like Chewbacca. We had many adventures and even fixed the wiring in my friend’s house!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There was a load of other bizarre stuff going on as usual but the main thing I remember is that I dreamt @karu was in my iced cream freezer pilfering and eating my delicious Carte Dór out of the tubs, to the point there was almost nothing left. Then I look round the corner to find @TattooArtist had made off with one of my tubs as well!

@Dizzi was there in the form of a cat.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
There was a load of other bizarre stuff going on as usual but the main thing I remember is that I dreamt @karu was in my iced cream freezer pilfering and eating my delicious Carte Dór out of the tubs, to the point there was almost nothing left. Then I look round the corner to find @TattooArtist had made off with one of my tubs as well!

@Dizzi was there in the form of a cat.
what was I doing??

karu

Panamaniac
Had a nightmare...

Dont wanna talk about it because it was horrible but now I cant sleep.

Edit 5 hours later:

Went back sleep, had another nightmare, now its 5:45 and there's no point going back to sleep
There should be a nightmare thread if there already isn’t because the same thing has happened so many times to me.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There should be a nightmare thread if there already isn’t because the same thing has happened so many times to me.
All dreams are welcome here. Good and bad.

The OP
"Did you have a memorable dream last night or recently? Whether it be a pleasant dream or a terrifying nightmare. This thread is where you can post what you dream about.?"

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I was dreaming about climbing a gigantic mountain. I had a couple of Ice picks, and crampons, and it was great. I was with my family though, and when we saw a 100% rock avalanche for some reason, I made sure my sister would shut up before we reached that part of the mountain.

You know, climbing Everest has been a real life dream of mine for years, and never once have I gone climbing. I've read so many books and watched so many movies about actual mountain climbing disasters, but yet I still want to go, and I want to go BAD... Maybe someday I'll at least climb a local summit

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Last night's dream was interesting. I don't really remember what led up to it, but in this dream I was confronted by a zombie that grabbed my arms and was snarling and growling at me. My immediate reaction to this was to glare at it and tell it to **** off. And then I woke up right then and there. I told my own dream to **** off and it worked. :suspicious:

Had a dream about @Deus and Gordon Ramsay last night.

We were in a house that was just a full kitchen in every room and there was a moth (which looked more like a bird but it was still a moth because Ramsay said so) Deus and Ramsay tried to catch it but when they got close it would spin around and teleport.
This went on for a while until it teleported and got stuck in my hair. Then Deus made some blue tea.
Then there was food and the food had moth wings and then my hair had moth wings and then I woke up and brushed my hair.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom