• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
unvote forgot to do that

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
So, for clarification, my lack of voting is suspicious? And I honestly can't really remember what games we've played together... but I've been just a tad busy. I don't really know what else to say. I thought I was posting a decent amount, giving my insight, but I guess that's subjective.

I wouldn't say it's the only reason, no.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So I'm going to trust in Mellow's claim for now. I'll be gone most of the weekend, I might get another word in before the end of the day.

For now, I'm going to oust myself as the contact Johnny made last night.
You said earlier that you trusted your recruitments 100% to be Townies. How is that possible if you would not be aware of your recruiting a Mafioso or not?

I'm damn sure that LotL is town. Based on the fact that she lead a lynch on Scarfed and some other information that she's revealed through contacting her, I'm 100% sure she's town.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sure, but what about your other recruit(s)?
I only have one other which is Repentance. I did make a night 0 move because it was an option so I recruited Rep. Night 1 I was blocked on my move. Last night I got Lady. I'm pretty certain Jamie isn't scum, just misinformed town due to his soft claims.

Pen

The game is on!
But how come Repentance went after you so eagerly before, Johnny? At that time he should have been recruited by you and therefore also trusting you, right? That does not make a lot of sense to me.

Jamie

I agree, I find Sadia's really quick vote and unvote pretty suspicious, especially since this was prior to the claim.

vote: sadia

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
But how come Repentance went after you so eagerly before, Johnny? At that time he should have been recruited by you and therefore also trusting you, right? That does not make a lot of sense to me.

You forget that Rep also used some sort of power role on me to see who I am. Just because he was added doesn't mean he trusted me. My role doesn't reveal information.

Jamie

The character I thought jonny was (John Bates) was a very likely candidate for a poisoner or a Serial Killer. But I think I was just misinformed.

Pen

The game is on!
The character I thought jonny was (John Bates) was a very likely candidate for a poisoner or a Serial Killer. But I think I was just misinformed.

Okay, thank you. I just wanted to make sure that was your only reason. Thanks to this I am quite sure you guys are not a Cult. I was suspecting it before, but now it seems less fishy, so to speak.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Ok the logic makes enough sence but IGMEOY Johnny
Not a suspsion but it is just letting you know I'm still iffy on the role.

Reactions: Pen

Jamie

Why would I go after my own cult leader if it was a cult? That's rather silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom