• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
So I'm going to trust in Mellow's claim for now. I'll be gone most of the weekend, I might get another word in before the end of the day.

For now, I'm going to oust myself as the contact Johnny made last night. Additionally,

Vote: Sadia

She hasn't been playing as she normally does- she's usually much more proactive towards the town. And her quick vote and unvote against Mellow when she hasn't voted all game is really odd to me. And if Sadia flips scum, we can be more certain that Mellow is telling the truth. I think after losing a member of the mafia, the others wouldn't be so quick to vote for one of their fellows.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I just thought of something could Johny be cult makeing a bold claim? An infinit shot neighberizer seems op.

Reactions: Pen

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
I just thought of something could Johny be cult makeing a bold claim? An infinit shot neighberizer seems op.

Wait are you sure there is a cult I have two games with a cult and in the night scene in basilicaly showed there was a cult. Is there always evidence of a cult in the night scene?

As for Mez I trust his claim for now but I'm still keeping my eye on him claiming an Uncommon role like hated townie could be a cop out of his suspicion.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I got more time to be online than I thought I would (took mom in law out to dinner tonight)

If I'm in the cult now, I wish I would've been told so. I've never been in a cult before, but I would assume the mod would make it clear that my wincon has changed. However, LGB has done an excellent job of being ambiguous in her night posts. If I'm in the cult, I'm unaware of it. Her message to me also specifically said I'd been recruited to "da hood".

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

If I'm running a cult it's news to me. As far as I know, I'm not a cult leader.

As far as infinite shot neighborizer being OP, it technically isn't. Cult would be more OP because it changes the player win-cons when they're recruited. Neighborozers just add players to a chat. They can't learn those players roles in a no claim game. So if a neighborizer adds a mafioso to their neighborhood they won't know. If a cult pulls in scum, that mafia becomes a cult and gets a new win-con

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Vote: Sadia

She hasn't been playing as she normally does- she's usually much more proactive towards the town. And her quick vote and unvote against Mellow when she hasn't voted all game is really odd to me. And if Sadia flips scum, we can be more certain that Mellow is telling the truth. I think after losing a member of the mafia, the others wouldn't be so quick to vote for one of their fellows.

So, for clarification, my lack of voting is suspicious? And I honestly can't really remember what games we've played together... but I've been just a tad busy. I don't really know what else to say. I thought I was posting a decent amount, giving my insight, but I guess that's subjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom