• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Vote Count:
DekuNut: (1) DekuNut
ALIT: (4) Sadia, Lady of the Leaves, Scarfed, Mellow Ezlo
Sadia: (1) Crus@der77x
Johnny Sooshi: (1) Pendio
Crus@der77x: (1) ALIT
Pendio: (1) justac00lguy
justac00lguy: (1) Repentance
Scarfed: (1) Mido

Not voting: Chocolate Storm, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, musicfan, David, Johnny Sooshi, Linkdude74.

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch. Day ends on Sunday, January 25 at 9:00pm PST.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I will not hesitate to kill you.

tumblr_nboyvz4EM01rmmraho1_500.jpg

Okay, so now with the game off to a good start, let's maybe get a Day one where RVS isn't actually bad and helps us learn about the town.

Vote: Repentance

to keep it fresh :)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
So I didn't realize this is a show. I'm guessing some of you are fans of it. Since not much is going to happen day 1 anyway, would anyone mind explaining some of the characters or the plot for me? I feel having some background knowledge would help me make more sense of the night scenes.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So I didn't realize this is a show. I'm guessing some of you are fans of it. Since not much is going to happen day 1 anyway, would anyone mind explaining some of the characters or the plot for me? I feel having some background knowledge would help me make more sense of the night scenes.
Let me explain:
There are people. Most of these people live in Downton Abby. Downton is in England. It's the roaring '20s. Fused is Paul Giamatti.
That's the extent of my knowledge.

David

But you called me here...
So um... Shouldn't we uh discuss stuff? I think we should be decently careful with how we random vote this time round. We have until Sunday to decide what to do today.

Also, Downton Abby is also foreign to me. Anyone wish to elaborate further?

Pen

The game is on!
ALIT needs to get five more votes in order to get lynched at all. I think he is pretty safe for now. Honestly though, it is quite rare to see any serious discussion whatsoever on day 1, and in many cases the person who ends up getting lynched is not obvious until the very end of the day (meaning that ALIT is not at all definitely getting lynched (even though he might hehe) in case that was what you were concerned with). ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom