• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
My dear @Viral Maze, I must present to you the question of why we are lynching dear Mrs. Sadia? Is it because she neglected to present her thoughts to us during that glorious banquet in the courtyard yesterday? Or perhaps you have a better reason for tossing your ballot into the Sadia box. Regardless, I will likely refrain from voting without knowing why I am voting.

My dearest Mezlo, and fellow players. I know my random seeming votes tend to baffle players, but I will explain shortly.

Dearest Viral, have you been poisoned? Only your wording baffles me - "the curse of being too townie." I'm taking that to mean you have been poisoned, is that correct? Are you even allowed to answer?

Johnny (I believe) was correct in saying that Foo was being overly townie in his eagerness to scumhunt which lead to my FoS of him. That situation reminded me of our fellow Garo in a previous game, though the exact one slips my mind.
For the record, my dear, I have not been poisoned (in game). I am perfectly healthy, except for in the realm of the living, where I have fallen ill with the dastardly common cold (thus my absence for the past day or so from this thread).

Back to our game now, I am, as I stated in the previous day, willing to see Zelda13 killed but seeing as the previous night had no extra nightkills, I am of the train of thought that there is no vigilante.
It is quite possible dreamers will have an innate vigilante abaility once they are lucid (as seen from the OP list).
Now, onto Sadia. I believe her haste in posting 3 flower messages late yesterday, and her lack of posts are a good place to start our search today. Thus, my vote.

I would like to point out that there was no poisoning flavour in Master Monokuma's day scene. Perhaps our 3rd party is not a poisoner, but rather is lucid and has a plethora of abilities, poisoning being one of them.
Either that or the 3rd party forgot to send in a target or was too inactive (which I believe would point the finger at Pendio moreso than any other).
Or, we a poison-doctor who guessed correctly. I do not believe a regular doctor can cure a poisoned individual but correct me if I am wrong.
This is all conjecture, and leads us nowhere, but I wanted to be frank and have us all on a similar page.

Before I forget, I am entirely willing to vote for our little Zelda13, but I would pursue other options and if nothing pans out, I would gladly switch my vote for her near deadline.
Dearest Mezlo, do you agree with this proposition? We vote for Zelda13 if nothing else comes up from our scum-hunting.

@Sadia , my dear, do you have any inkling as to who may be an enemy of the town? Failing that, who do you trust/believe is a townie?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
My dear Viral, I apologize for my mistaking your words. I was baffled due to my concern for your health and I knew that someone could potentially help you, given that His Highness Kokirion mentioned an ability called Healing Hand which can heal poison. As a valuable asset and a known target you could have been saved but alas that plan is no more.

On to scummier things.

Spirt you seem like you may be a third party the way yout are trying to divert the mafia attention on to other town members.

I believe that this post (which was made out of nowhere, no one had been talking about third party yesterday if I remember correctly) along with sir musicfan's general inactivity/lack of content makes him a good candidate for a killer. He is active but not contributing like he normally does.

Frozen, I'm ready to vote this man, are you?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Now, onto Sadia. I believe her haste in posting 3 flower messages late yesterday, and her lack of posts are a good place to start our search today. Thus, my vote.
My dear Viral, that's what I was expecting you to say. I thought it was a pressure vote, just wanted to make sure.

I would very much like to hear what Ms. Sadia has to say regarding the current goings on of this thread, but until then I believe it would be prudent to leave her alone for the time being.

As for Zelda13, she's literally done nothing this whole game. Not contributing, or contributing the way she has, is anti-town. I'd be ok with a Zelda13 lynch if nobody finds any better alternatives.

...My dears, 'tis baffling why you all think I am useless. Okay I guess I see why, but dears, this is my first mafia game so I'm observing and voting. :( Don't kill me! Does that really look like something a killer would say?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
...My dears, 'tis baffling why you all think I am useless. Okay I guess I see why, but dears, this is my first mafia game so I'm observing and voting. :( Don't kill me! Does that really look like something a killer would say?

If you had to vote for someone, who would it be, and why?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
EBDP:
Let me rephrase that; my dear Zelda13, if you had to vote for another player, whom would you vote for and why? 'Tis baffling to me that you have not offered up an alternative.

Also: @Spiritual Mask Salesman
How useful are you right now, chap? Compare it to yourself before your claim on Day 2 if you may.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

My dear Zelda13, it's baffling to think you believe a killer wouldn't want to be killed. I understand this is your first game but sometimes learning comes from doing, and you have yet to provide any ideas of who you think could be scrum, nor have you helped the scrum hunting process in general.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
EBDP:
Let me rephrase that; my dear Zelda13, if you had to vote for another player, whom would you vote for and why? 'Tis baffling to me that you have not offered up an alternative.

Also: @Spiritual Mask Salesman
How useful are you right now, chap? Compare it to yourself before your claim on Day 2 if you may.
Being handy is a virtue.

Day 2 the Scribe of Spirit was stricken with shame, for thine scribe had no pin.

In the darkness, that which is more powerful than the sword was found, the Scribe now is prepared to fight against sin.

I do see mutiple reasons on why Sadia might be a better target. I'm also starting to agree with points made against Musicfan. Dear ones, I may change might vote, but I'm not sure... this is day has truly baffled me.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Right...

I do quite believe I have an inkling of what SMS saying, even though I was baffled earlier, and, to be honest, still am to a slight degree. My dear SMS, who shall you be casting a vote for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom