• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
So nobody died, meaning either our SK went inactive or someone managed to protect the SK's target.
Possibly, or somebody was poisoned and won't die until the next night.

So Zelda13 seems to have actually just been an innocent bystander who kept too quiet. I believe our other potential target was Sadia. Although toward the end of the day a lot began piling up on Musicfan, definitely enough to make him shady.

Well, was anybody able to gather anything from last night? I got nothing... I wish I could wake up from this nightmare :(

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Maybe the SK has a repertoire of actions, and one was a poison? Would explain why there hasn't been any other poisonings.
If anyone is poisoned they should come forward if they are allowed to state it.

So we got:
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Sadia
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
LittleGumball
Musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Doc
Viral Maze
Frozen Chozen

Personally, I think SMS, Mezlo and Deku are town (+me, cuz bias). Leaves my list with 7 question marks:
Sadia
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
LittleGumball
Musicfan
Doc
Frozen Chozen

I don't think Johnny or LG are SK. I could be wrong, but I just have a feeling. Still willing to lynch them if that situation arises where it is between them or the 4 townies on my list, but I don't think I would otherwise.
Leaves me with:

Sadia, Mido, MF, Doc and Frozen.

I'm fine-ish with either of those 5 today. Just putting this information out there :)

SO what was the main beef with MF? Was it because he mentioned a 3rd party at some point?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
SO what was the main beef with MF? Was it because he mentioned a 3rd party at some point?
Yes, he menetioned a third party before any of us were even considering it to be a plausible notion. Futhermore, he has been very very quiet throughout all the day sequences this far, according to most people this is unlike Musicfan. I've only played in one Mafia game with him and I can confirm that in the game he was a townie and he was much more active.

Mido

Version 1
I still hate you.

If there's any fellow to harbor disdain towards, it's that conniving bear! Indeed, kokirion's in trouble! :0

Now, onto more serious matters. First off, I feel bad for disappearing toward's day's end the previous day. The dancing system rendered me useless at the time, but some of your recents points caught my attention:

Maybe the SK has a repertoire of actions, and one was a poison? Would explain why there hasn't been any other poisonings.
If anyone is poisoned they should come forward if they are allowed to state it.

Viral, I think, is right on the money with this. Upon observation of our list of fallen friends, I noticed that the only multiple-casualty deaths occurred via modkill in conjunction with either the lynch of mafia kill. This leads me to believe that our serial killer does not exist, or, our third party player is a dreamer whose lucidity accesses unfortunate abilities. (For the town at the very least.) This also potentially raises another posibility: could it be that the poisoner ability was granted to a lucid dreamer among the town?

Yes, he menetioned a third party before any of us were even considering it to be a plausible notion. Futhermore, he has been very very quiet throughout all the day sequences this far, according to most people this is unlike Musicfan. I've only played in one Mafia game with him and I can confirm that in the game he was a townie and he was much more active.

Upon observing the most recent strand of suspects, I agree that Chosen Frozen's observations of MF hold some ground. MF's more complacent behavior in this game screams discreetness. Sadia, at this point, seems almost too inactive to fit the bill, but she is not ruled out. As for new developments, I may need to find new approaches and perspectives.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Right, thanks. I mixed up Mezlo and Mido.

For the record then, I think SMS, Mido and Deku are town.

@Spiritual Mask Salesman what is your next move? Who would you be voting for?
I'm between Musicfan and Sadia, moreso Musicfan simply because he is posting atleast somewhat. Sadia's total inactivity isn't something I think an SK would do, an SK will more than likely try blending which is what Musicfan is trying to do, only post a liitle to not seem too suspicious, up until now it was working for him. I'm think Musicfan is the best target.

Vote: Musicfan

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Town-wise I feel great about Mido, Viral and myself. Gummy, Jonny, and SMS I feel decent about, so I doubt it's them. That leaves my lynchpool pretty much where Virals is.

Mido, bud, I like your thinking. But that poisoning wasn't necessarily town. It still could've been a third-party lucid dreamer.
Has anyone out there received a lucid power? Also, any ideas what triggered it? It's not alignment-indicative, but I just wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom