• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
(start listening to this from 2:00 and read slowly)

Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock

Mellow Ezlo. You who have killed with poison. You who have deceived the entities of the dream. You have attempted to destroy the foundations of our physical morality, this time it will be you who will be cast into the void.

Mellow Ezlo looked up. He looked to his left, to his right... until he stopped when he saw Johnny Sooshi. Help me, he whispered. Johnny stared back, not saying a word. "It is over honey. We already lost, we gambled and failed."

Mellow Ezlo suddenly started laughing hysterically. He looked up to the moon and started to grow.
b9cee829c0a1953bb5a52ad66a60bdc4.jpg

The beast in front everyone was growling. Everyone was stunned and in fear. "S-stop it!!" shouted Mido, while looking at his Master L. Ron Dekunut, who obviously had no idea what to do now that fantasy became a reality and stood there in pure cluelessness.

However, Monokuma wasn't going to let his prey run free.
danganronpa2-31.jpg

Chains wrapped out of the ground! Entangling Mezlo's horrific body and slowly dragging him into the void. The monstrous being tried to resist it and managed slow it down, but little by little it was losing the battle.

But Mellow Ezlo had one final trump card.

his true and final form
665_CohoandBunnyFly.JPG

And now everything fell on its place! Mellow Ezlo was Gumball Little, the serial killer drifter!

Gumball Little was a sick psycho. This mentally disturbed fish with an unhealthy obsession for butts joined this dream for mere fun! She lured in her victims with mating calls and then gave them a poisonous kiss...

Tam tam tammmmmmmm ...

Then Monokuma fried her on a pan and had diner.
Herb-Baked-Salmon.ashx

THE END

Oh. And all of you woke up happily ever after, aside from the life-long trauma. Except for Johnny... he never got over his love for Gumball Little (nor his manly form in the dream), he killed himself 3 years later.

Living Players (4)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Joh
nny Sooshi
Mido

Players cast into limbo (15)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)
Zelda13, Dave, dreamer (lynched day 3)
Pendio, Zarathoestra, luminous spirit (modkilled day 3)

Musicfan, Shroom, dreamer (lynched day 4 in the graveyard)
Sadia, Cardea, Healing Spirit??? (modkilled night 4 in the graveyard)
Viral Maze, Titania, luminous spirit (death by poison night 4 in the graveyard)

Doc, Rupert Murdoch, dreamer (lynched day 5)
LittleGumball, Prometheus, jack-of-all-trades spirit (death by poison, night 5)
Frozen Chosen, Paris Hilton, dreamer (lynched day 6)

Mellow Ezlo, Gumball Little, serial killer drifter (lynched day 7)

The town wins the game. A special mention to Spiritual Mask Salesman, Dekunut and Mido who survived till the end of the game.

Mafia and the Serial Killer(+lover) lost!

latest

Thank you for playing this game guys. There were moments where I wasn't too happy with the game, but in the end I really enjoyed it and I'm glad that I was able to host it. I hope you enjoyed it too!!!

Mido

Version 1
It all makes sense now.....the mating call! :cool:

Thank you for moderating, kokirion! It was a great setup and everything! Also, Monokuma turned out to be quite the nice guy!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I swear at one point I thought that bear was evil, but it turns out he was a good bear! Yay! There were times when I did get a bit discouraged because it felt like it took forever for me to start getting powers. In the end though everything turned out good for the dreaners/town, we won guys! *high fives Deku, Johnny, and Mido*

Well I did have some moments were I almost screwed up, like at the beginning of the game, on Day 2 I almost got lynched! Looking back though roleclaiming early in this game actually helped me out despite people telling me otherwise - I knew what I was doing, and I was confident in doing it because I had a feeling a lot of roleclaiming would be happening here towards the end.

Overall the game was a lot of fun, I'm glad I joined in on it - Ezlo did so well to make it this far and may have won, it was kind of a good thing we all in our own ways targeted Johnny last night because it proved without a doubt that he wasn't the SK. I only wish I would have logged on last night to join in on the voting.

Koki you did a good job being the gamemod, the areas were interesting and some of the rules for areas were fun to participate in.

So for my second Mafia game did I do well guys?

Mido

Version 1
So for my second Mafia game did I do well guys?

I would say so. Now that I personally experienced a game with you, I have a better perspective on how you play. You have a tremendous gauge of upside, and you played better than I did my second game! You have a knack for discerning the details situation, even if sometimes the analysis strayed far from the big picture. This happens to me all of the time, for example, players like Johnny (i.e. this game) and JC almost never earn my trust and end up as red herrings in my investigations, especially the latter. All things considered, it all comes with experience! You're a good player, no doubt about it! :cool:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I would say so. Now that I personally experienced a game with you, I have a better perspective on how you play. You have a tremendous gauge of upside, and you played better than I did my second game! You have a knack for discerning the details situation, even if sometimes the analysis strayed far from the big picture. This happens to me all of the time, for example, players like Johnny (i.e. this game) and JC almost never earn my trust and end up as red herrings in my investigations, especially the latter. All things considered, it all comes with experience! You're a good player, no doubt about it! :cool:
Thanks Mido!

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
All the data that I will still make publically in the coming days:
- the role pms
- the game mechanics (how areas changed, how powers were divided etc.)
- QTs
- The story of the game (why was everyone in the dream? The whole story in one perspective)
- some additional comments on the areas, why I implemented some things etc.

The role PMs
Cardea, the Spirit Healer

Welcome, Sadia!
As a benevolent spirit, you aid those in need and fend of the darkness. Created from a figment of compassion, you are able to repair what has been broken.

cardea750x1200.jpg

ABILITIES
Every night, you can send me (by pm) a name of a player you want to protect. If this player has been done any harm by someone else, you can prevent that person’s death.

WIN CONDITION
You win when all evil has been destroyed.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
Prometheus, the aiding Spirit (jack-of-all-trades)

Welcome, LittleGumball!
As a benevolent spirit, you aid those in need and fend of the darkness. Creation, destruction and recreation, you have seen the birth and end of many dreams. You learned to create and form new powers, capacities. Your existence is not strong enough to bear and use these abilities yourself, so you hand these over to players you feel are worthy of them.

Prometheus.jpg

ABILITIES
There is a list of powers/abilities in the first post of the game. You can give away all these powers, but only once (every power once). Every night you can send me the name(s) of a player you want to donate one of these powers. You can only give away 2 powers every night, and in the case you hand out 2 they cannot be given to the same player. You do not know whether or not these players successfully received their powers.

WIN CONDITION

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Zarathoestra, the Luminous Spirit

Welcome, Pendio!
A benevolent spirit, representing the memory of a religious man who was later popularised by Friedrich Nietzsche. You are a spirit with the capability to let dreamers see the true path.

imgB.jpg

ABILITIES
Every day (! not night), you can send me the name of a player you want to make lucid. You do not know whether or not these players successfully became lucid.

WIN CONDITION

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Titania, the Luminous Spirit

Welcome, Viral Maze!
A benevolent spirit, a spirit that leads and shows others the right path.

mm__titania_by_cyblix-d4ike4h.png

ABILITIES
Every day (! Not night), you can send me the name of a player you want to make lucid. You do not know whether or not these players successfully become lucid.

WIN CONDITION

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!
L. Ron Hubbard, mason, drifter

Welcome, Dekunut!
A great and very talented author thought to have died in 1986. But we all know better, of course you ain’t dead! You were exploring the realm of dreams with your new and less experienced follower A Link in Time when you got stuck in this dream. But don’t be afraid mister Hubbard, your superior mind can solve this crisis, you will surely survive!

collegehumor.5da6830199277954f9ca6953c6078109.jpg

ABILITIES
You have no starting ability. As a permanent lucid dreamer, you can develop powers throughout the game. You cannot lose this lucidity. You are in a mason team together with Mido (who is in the role of ALIT. To clarify, Mido is the player, ALIT is his role), you can talk to each other through this QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/x5QRfBYpxrM

WIN CONDITION
You win when all evil has been destroyed

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
A Link in Time, mason, dreamer

Welcome, Mido!
Oh no, your mother kept warning you, but you would… not… listen…
After seeing that even famous celebrities such as John Travolta and Tom Cruise have become a member of the Scientology Church, you obviously felt inspired. As a devout follower of L. Ron Hubbard, who is obviously not dead, you came to learn about the extent of the realm of dreams.
Out of all the dreams that night that your spiritual leader could have brought you, by pure chance he got both of you stuck in THIS nightmare. You better ask him in the QT http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/x5QRfBYpxrM if he has another splendid idea that might get you out of here.

14616.jpg

ABILITIES
You are a dreamer. Once you become lucid you will be able to develop powers that can aid you throughout the game. You are in a mason team together with Dekunut (with the role of L. Ron Hubbard). The link to the QT is above.

WIN CONDITION

If you have any further questions, just ask!
Phil McGraw, Dreamer

Welcome, Spiritual Mask Salesman!
Also known as dr. Phil, you are a TV-psychologist. To the outside world you pretended to keep yourself busy by helping other people with their problems. Rumours have been roaming around that you are in reality a tyrannical TV host and abuse your staff, but… well let’s just be honest we all know that is true. But for a good reason! You’ve been seeing these visions of a void that is calling you… with no one to talk to about your own problems, this has slowly become a huge burden on you. And now you just woke up in this strange place with a massive headache… How do you get out of this place??

mad-mad-the-worlds-gone-mad-wagners-die-meist-L-VuKop4.jpeg

ABILITIES
You are a dreamer. Once you become lucid you will be able to develop powers that can aid you throughout the game.

WIN CONDITION

Koki’s Landlady, Dreamer

Welcome, A Link in Time!
You are the one renting Koki’s apartment. You are very keen on money, a perfectionist and a tad neurotic. Every month you pass by his house unexpectedly to inspect all the rooms, the students living in your apartment have therefore dubbed you and your family the Gestapo. It’s a hobby of your husband to, without warning, enter Koki’s room when he is changing his clothes.

11357944_861052710631700_1094362911_n.jpg

ABILITIES
You are a dreamer. Once you become lucid you will be able to develop powers that can aid you throughout the game.

WIN CONDITION

If you have any questions, just ask!
Rupert Murdoch, Dreamer

Welcome, Doc!
Having become rich through the establishment of your media imperium, one of the largest media conglomerates in the world, you’ve been searching for new thrills to watch and influence other people. You found this new haven in the world of dreams. But are you sure you chose for the right dream to get through the night?

1309950023-67.jpg

ABILITIES

WIN CONDITION

Zell Kravinsky ,Dreamer

Welcome, Johnny Sooshi!
You became a millionaire by investing in real estate, but you gave it all away. You believed you did not need the money, and donated every last penny of your fortune. You even gave a kidney to a random stranger! Now THAT is a heart of gold. Such a pity though that karma does not seem to work in the real world, heheh.

20150419_inq_bk1most19-a.JPG

ABILITIES

WIN CONDITION

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Shroom, Dreamer

Welcome, Musicfan!
No funny description here. You are just a random guy with a laptop. Wrong time, wrong place.

10923.jpg

ABILITIES

WIN CONDITION

Dave, Dreamer

Welcome, Zelda13!
No one really knows a lot about you, aside from that you like to wear tux. Oh, and Gumball has a crush on you, but that’s kind of irrelevant. Sucks for you that I heard about ya, now you’re here in this nightmare! :”)

metatuxedo.gif

ABILITIES

WIN CONDITION

If you have any questions, just ask!
Paris Hilton, Dreamer

Welcome, Frozen Chosen!
An unprecedented talent, that is how I would like to introduce you. You became rich through hard work, talent and determination. But we have not heard a lot from you for years! What have you been up to, my dear princess? Well, nothing, nothing at all. That’s the same thing you’ve been doing all your life. And now you’re here, lucky you!

anigif_enhanced-3832-1434934581-2.gif

ABILITIES

WIN CONDITION
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, member of the Axis of Evil, drifter

Welcome, Shroom!
You are the grand-magnificent leader of ISIS.
The axis of evil, consisting out of ISIS, North Korea and CCC, have secretly been working on a new type of weapon of mass-destruction... a bomb so large that Hiroshima would no longer be part of any history lesson! You see, a few years ago, research conducted by CCC revealed that beyond the realm of dreams there is an abyss, a dark void, a limbo. Any soul that “dies” in a dream so far away from reality will not be able to return to his/her body, it will neither be able to find its way to heaven or hell, it will be dragged into this void. The interesting conclusion of this research was that every time a soul is being devoured by this abyss an unimaginable amount of energy gets released. If the souls of 16 people could be devoured by this void, and if you could then control this power and steer it to reality, a never-before-seen human disaster will take place!
CCC is in charge of this operation. Their president Mellow Ezlo instructed Kokirion (with permission from the shady Office of Chancellors) to design a dream, as close as possible to the void, and to gather 16 random souls. ISIS and North Korea would further take care of the in-dream practicalities.
However, it does seem as if this dream that Kokirion hosted is not as close to the void as you hoped. Coincidence, foul play?? You don’t know. But all of that doesn’t matter, if CCC is failing, you have to get your own hands dirty, finish of all these innocent souls and guide this Axis of Evil to victory.

20150410151334!Al-Furq%C4%81n_Media_Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi.png

Your fellow Axis of Evil team mates are Kim Jong-Un (drifter), Cinnomon Wife (dreaming nightmare), and Donald Trump (Frosty nightmare). You can talk to each other in the QT http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/3zgUZgCBNyz

ABILITIES
You start with the power REALISATION (look at the first thread of the game for more information). As a permanent lucid dreamer, you can develop powers throughout the game. You cannot lose this lucidity.

WIN CONDITION
You win when the members of the Axis of Evil outnumber or equal the other living players in the game.

Kim Jong-Un, member of the Axis of Evil, drifter

Welcome, Ari!
You are the sweet and loving leader of North Korea.
The axis of evil, consisting out of ISIS, North Korea and CCC, have secretly been working on a new type of weapon of mass-destruction... a bomb so large that Hiroshima would no longer be part of any history lesson! You see, a few years ago, research conducted by CCC revealed that beyond the realm of dreams there is an abyss, a dark void, a limbo. Any soul that “dies” in a dream so far away from reality will not be able to return to his/her body, it will neither be able to find its way to heaven or hell, it will be dragged into this void. The interesting conclusion of this research was that every time a soul is being devoured by this abyss an unimaginable amount of energy gets released. If the souls of 16 people could be devoured by this void, and if you could then control this power and steer it to reality… a never-before-seen human disaster will take place!
CCC is in charge of this operation. Their president Mellow Ezlo instructed Kokirion (with permission from the shady Office of Chancellors) to design a dream, as close as possible to the void, and to gather 16 random souls. ISIS and North Korea would further take care of the in-dream practicalities.
However, it does seem as if this dream that Kokirion hosted is not as close to the void as you hoped. Coincidence, foul play?? You don’t know. But all of that doesn’t matter, if CCC is failing, you have to get your own hands dirty, finish of all these innocent souls and guide this Axis of Evil to victory.

MTIwNjA4NjM0MjAzODMzODY4.jpg

Your fellow Axis of Evil team mates are Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (drifter), Cinnomon Wife (dreaming nightmare), and Donald Trump (Frosty nightmare). You can talk to each other in the QT http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/3zgUZgCBNyz

ABILITIES
You have no starting ability. As a permanent lucid dreamer, you can develop powers throughout the game. You cannot lose this lucidity.

WIN CONDITION
You win when the members of the Axis of Evil outnumber or equal the other living players in the game.

If you have any questions, just ask me!
Cinnamon wife, member of the Axis of Evil, dreaming nightmare

Welcome Crus@der77x!
You are the most beautiful creature on earth, Cinnamon wife. You are a spirit, a nightmare created by CCC to aid in this objective. You also had an appearance in Ari’s story “BANNED”.

The axis of evil, consisting out of ISIS, North Korea and CCC, have secretly been working on a new type of weapon of mass-destruction... a bomb so large that Hiroshima would no longer be part of any history lesson! You see, a few years ago, research conducted by CCC revealed that beyond the realm of dreams there is an abyss, a dark void, a limbo. Any soul that “dies” in a dream so far away from reality will not be able to return to his/her body, it will neither be able to find its way to heaven or hell, it will be dragged into this void. The interesting conclusion of this research was that every time a soul is being devoured by this abyss an unimaginable amount of energy gets released. If the souls of 16 people could be devoured by this void, and if you could then control this power and steer it to reality, a never-before-seen human disaster will take place!

latest

Your fellow Axis of Evil team mates are Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (drifter), Kim Jong-Un (drifter) and Donald Trump (Frosty nightmare). You can talk to each other in the QT http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/3zgUZgCBNyz

ABILITIES
Even though you’d expect any power related to cinnamon, your real strength lies in the power of your mind. You are called the dreaming nightmare, because every night you can send me 2 names of players you want to delucidify. If these players happen to be lucid dreamers, they will revert back to normal dreamers (and if they have any dreaming powers, they will deactivate).

WIN CONDITION

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Donald Trump, member of the Axis of Evil, frosty nightmare

Welcome, Foo!
You have always been a puppet of CCC, you’re an illuminati lie and are not really a person, you’re a frosty nightmare.

RTX1GZCO.jpg

Your fellow Axis of Evil team mates are Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (drifter), Kim Jong-Un (drifter) and Cinnamon wife (dreaming nightmare). You can talk to each other in the QT http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/3zgUZgCBNyz

ABILITIES
You have a heart as cold as ice, every night you can send me the name of a player you want to freeze (roleblock).

WIN CONDITION

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me!
Gumball Little, the serial killer, drifter

Welcome, Mellow Ezlo!
Hey there, Gumball petit! Go easy on us. You’re like a walking bomb, without actually being a bomb. You don’t care a lot about anything in this dream, as long as people die and disappear. With salmon mating calls, you lure in your victims after which you give them a poisonous kiss. You are one of the few people here that arrived willingly at this place, you psycho.

70866.jpg

665_CohoandBunnyFly.JPG

ABILITIES
You are a drifter, that means you are a permanent lucid player. Being lucid allows to develop new powers, and so to become a stronger player. You start out with 2 powers: Realisation and poisonous kiss. In the first post of the game it will be (publicly) explained what these powers do.

WIN CONDITION
You win when everyone else has died, or when only 1 other player is alive. You have no allies.
Kokirion, dreaming god/survivor

Welcome, Repentance!
You are me, you are the physical form of Kokirion. Kokirion is the sleeping host, he represents everything in the dream. But he also has a conscience, he is partially experiencing what is happening around him. Keep in mind though, that killing you does not equal killing Kokirion’s soul, you are merely a projection of him, it will not end the dream.

Being Kokirion, you understand a bit more about the situation.

However, this is the information that IS and North Korea possess. In secret, CCC has given you a double mission: to either win with the Axis of Evil, or to use this chance to dispose of both the ISIS’ and North Korea leaders. CCC was not content with them anyway. Whatever side you choose, your task is to make as many casualties as possible, to make it a close victory.

Of course, keep in mind that you’re Kokirion. You’re an evil, megalomanic, sadistic prick who tries to look intelligent by making meaningless analyses of irrelevant situations.

34351.jpg

ABILITIES
In this game, the area changes every day. Every area has a different set of rules and features. The order of appearance of these areas is cyclic. It starts with the “Courtyard” (day 2), Great Hall (day 3), Graveyard (day 4), Courtyard (day 5), and so on.
You can influence this. If you’d like to enable a certain thing in the game, or try to help out one of the alignments, you can deliberately choose an area at will for the next day (after that day, it will return to the normal order). The normal order of areas is already designed both to be balanced and to have some variety, you’re not advised to meddle with this heavily, but you have full authority to do so.
The players will arrive at day 2 in the Courtyard, from that moment some more information about the areas will be made public, and I will provide you with more information as well (such as the specifications of every region).

There is also a 4th region in the game, which is only accessible if you decide so. This special area is the Fountain of Dreams and Miracles. It is an area that you can only access once, and has a very special feature: it allows for some controlled god-modding. In this area, players can send a wish/plea to the moderator whom will forward this to you. You can decide to accept this wish or to reject them. If you accept them, you have to take away something from them in return (in a sadistic, creative way). If they accept this exchange, their wish will be fulfilled. Any wish can be made as long as it does not unbalance the game TOO severely, and does not require any loss that is larger than their own life’s worth. But example-wishes can be: a new power, to save someone from a certain lynch, to save someone from death, protection at night, for a hero to arrive somewhere, etc. etc. Losses can be an annoying rule till the end of the game (e.g. never allowed to use words that start with – a- for the rest of the game), never being able to develop new powers (as a dreamer), a really (falsely) suspicious writing by me about them in the next night scene, etc. etc. be creatice! This is just enough information about the area so that you can judge when to move there and not (it is meant to give a chance to those that are in complete and utter despair), more will be explained once you arrive there.

WIN CONDITION
Your win condition is similar to that of a survivor. You can have a shared victory with any party, if you are alive when their win condition is fulfilled.
You also have a second, additional, win condition: To make sure the winning party only wins by a small margin. This is a very subjective condition and is inferior to your main objective, but in the spirit of your role, that is your mission (if you manage to win by a very slight margin you’ll get an extra honourable mention when the game ends).

If you have any further questions, ask!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Great game Koki! No matter how much I complained, I really enjoyed it. It was unique and well put together, and I can't wait for the next Koki game.

Mido! My man! Nice masoning with you! Glad I had you on board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom