• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Guys, before we vote, I was on mobile earlier so I didn't actually see the inbox notification, but I have a couple updates from last night. I'd like to share them, however I'm not sure if I'm completely allowed. As such, can we hold off on the lynch until Koki can get back to me?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
SMS, there was no Cupid's Arrows. In case it hasn't been guessed before, we're masons, and it was in our roles, not coming from a power. There is no lover thing with us.
I'll keep my vote for now, but if we end up getting close to a lynch prior to Koki getting back to you, I'll unvote.
Also, I can confirm Jonny to not be the poisoner more, because I got the power of freezing yesterday, and I froze him last night, only to have myself poisoned by someone else. I'm 99.99% sure on Mez right now.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Okay guys so I was poisoned last night as well because I woke up feeling nauseous. However, I was struck by a cupid arrow from Mezlo. We are now lovers. As such I am no longer able to win if Mezlo is lynched, but I feel as though this is an attempt to make as many lose as possible. So if we must kill him, then we must. I will take one for the team because I truly am a giving man.

Vote: Mezlo

Mido

Version 1
Based on what I've seen now, especially in lieu of DekuNut's nighttime revelations, it may be safe to say that Mezlo's the guy. I can't help but feel bad for Johnny though, having to give up his new love! :( *Pats Johnny on the back*

I'll drop it down, if I may:

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I poisoned Mido the night before last, so I was expecting him to die tonight. The fact that he didn't totally screwed up my plan for the end of the game lol.

In case y'all are wondering, my plan was as follows: I poisoned Dekunut last night because I was obviously expecting Mido to die. The next day would have began with 4 and it would've essentially been lylo. I obtained Cupid's Arrow last night, which I used on Johnny. I also roleblocked Johnny. If Johnny was cooperative, he would've known the only way for him to win would've been to let himself get lynched. I roleblocked him for 2 reasons. 1: So I'd be safe in case he targeted me with something (because through the process of elimination, I would've been the only possible scum in his eyes) and 2: Because everybody was suspicious of him and I would've roleblocked him if I were town. With his lynch, it would be down to 3, deku would die the next morning from poison, and it ultimately would've been me and SMS left alive, thus winning me the game and Johnny as well. Unfortunately, this plan was ruined.

Well, good game guys, it was fun!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I poisoned Mido the night before last, so I was expecting him to die tonight. The fact that he didn't totally screwed up my plan for the end of the game lol.

In case y'all are wondering, my plan was as follows: I poisoned Dekunut last night because I was obviously expecting Mido to die. The next day would have began with 4 and it would've essentially been lylo. I obtained Cupid's Arrow last night, which I used on Johnny. I also roleblocked Johnny. If Johnny was cooperative, he would've known the only way for him to win would've been to let himself get lynched. I roleblocked him for 2 reasons. 1: So I'd be safe in case he targeted me with something (because through the process of elimination, I would've been the only possible scum in his eyes) and 2: Because everybody was suspicious of him and I would've roleblocked him if I were town. With his lynch, it would be down to 3, deku would die the next morning from poison, and it ultimately would've been me and SMS left alive, thus winning me the game and Johnny as well. Unfortunately, this plan was ruined.

But you didn't know I had nothing to lose. :p

Gg m8, idc if I lost.

Mido

Version 1

I had the shield at that point, so I somehow escaped death! >:D If I do say so myself, you really adapted well to the manhunt! I salute you, sir! :cool:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I feel bad for Johnny though, Koko told me that literally everyone targeted him last night lol. He was double roleblocked, poisoned, investigated, and fell in love with the SK... It's a cruel cruel world XD

Well Mido, that explains that then. I also had an energy shield for pretty much the whole game, it was nice.

Btw guys, the only time I lied in the whole game was when I said I was Obama. I knew if I claimed my actual role you'd get the connection, because Koko hinted in an earlier post who the SK was. I told the truth when I said I had realisation, and all the powers I mentioned were true, I just failed to mention the fact that I had Poison Kiss as well (so I twisted the truth, not the same as lying). This was probably the most fun endgame I've ever played.
You gotta admit though, Obama was a pretty believable claim for this game, especially since he's the president it'd make sense for him to have all the powers I had. :coolsar:

Mido

Version 1
I feel bad for Johnny though, Koko told me that literally everyone targeted him last night lol. He was double roleblocked, poisoned, investigated, and fell in love with the SK... It's a cruel cruel world XD

Well Mido, that explains that then. I also had an energy shield for pretty much the whole game, it was nice.

I feel bad for the ol' guy myself as well! He seems to have been through a lot! XD Also, I suppose it would have been useless for me to use the poison on you, then!

Btw guys, the only time I lied in the whole game was when I said I was Obama. I knew if I claimed my actual role you'd get the connection, because Koko hinted in an earlier post who the SK was. I told the truth when I said I had realisation, and all the powers I mentioned were true, I just failed to mention the fact that I had Poison Kiss as well (so I twisted the truth, not the same as lying). This was probably the most fun endgame I've ever played.
You gotta admit though, Obama was a pretty believable claim for this game, especially since he's the president it'd make sense for him to have all the powers I had. :coolsar:[/QUOTE]

Wait, you're not Obama? I've been had..... :(

Thanks, Obama....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom