• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
^ this.
and since we have no leads on who might be the godfather anyway, might as well take out at least one mafia.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Two assassination attempts were made tonight, but only one was successful.

We still don't know who the other person was. This is the only night where there were two assasination attempts made. We don't know if the other is an SK, a vigilante, or another Godfather. The more Mafia we take down now, the better it is for us.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
MAdameMajora and Rachael, it seems like you are going for a bandwagon. Also, HE IS BEING NIGHTKILLED Killing him now is just making it easier for Mafia. My vote For Majora Stands.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
^ scum radar's pinging.
why are you protecting Night Owl when everyone else is against him? is he one of your mafia cohorts?
i doubt he'll be modkilled. there's been nothing from our mod to suggest that.

I'm not really seeing a bandwagon here, TMS. Both gals provided valid reasons for their votes.

Rachel said:
According to his profile, Night Owl hasn't been active since July 24th and lasted posted on the fourth day; this is the seventh. I'm not sure if he's not logging in on purpose or there's a reason. Even when he was posting, however, it seemed to me that he kind of lurked, as others have said.

MadameMajora said:
^ that post just changed my mind about Night Owl.

Based on this:

Timeless said:
I say we just leave Night Owl alone. He/she will get modkilled due to inactivity, so lets try to root out the scum we can now.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I'm not really seeing a bandwagon here, TMS. Both gals provided valid reasons for their votes.

Based on this:

even more of a reason for them NOT to vote. he hasnt logged on in WEEKS. He will be modkilled and if not then who cares? Hes not doing anything for or against the town. Also, I think any logical person would vote for someone who isn't helping their wincon when he isnt using is powers/ tasks if he has any.

^ scum radar's pinging.
why are you protecting Night Owl when everyone else is against him? is he one of your mafia cohorts?
i doubt he'll be modkilled. there's been nothing from our mod to suggest that.

And as a follow up MasterSword, this looks INCREDIBLY scummy. Jumping into the game mostly out of nowhere (With reason for most of it) but also, saying Night Owl WONT be modkilled. It seems like a scummy way to out of the chance of eliminating 2 mafia. So;

VOTE: MadameMajora

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
The only reason I voted for Night Owl was because we had absolutley nothing else to go on. The thing I note as suspicious is how quickly MadameMajora changed her vote. She was one of the people who were acusing others of trying to lynch Night Owl. But there was almost no reason for her to change her vote. She even specified which post it was.
I say we just leave Night Owl alone. He/she will get modkilled due to inactivity, so lets try to root out the scum we can now.
^ that post just changed my mind about Night Owl.
Unvote: ALIT
Vote: Night Owl
I still think that Night Owl is up to something. But something's definitley up with MadameMajora. Sure Night Owl could eventually get modkilled due to inactivity, but that could change at any time. If he stays inactive, maybe a couple of days. We'll need to take down as much scum as we can, otherwise we'll lose.
UNVOTE: Night Owl
VOTE: MadameMajora
For the reasons I already have stated. Anyone seen AnimeHat? Let's pray he's not pulling a David on us.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
asdhjksf i'll specify den
@Timeless: hey man, i'm just trying to be (somewhat)active. y'know, keeping the game going, blah blah blah? I don't want it to die D:
it's not really "suspicious", I mean I already told you guys I didn't have internet connection for most of the summer, so when we got it back, naturally I wanted to keep playing.
anyhoo, specifying:
When I said Timeless's post changed my mind about Night Owl, I meant like...
hmm how to explain
it just sounded weird. i know, i said "hold up guise Night Owl might be back" because we really can't afford a mislynch, but then Timeless posted that post and it made me suspicious (maybe i'm overthinking) but it sounded like Timeless was trying to protect Night Owl which made me think that perhaps both Timeless and Night Owl are scum, maybe Night Owl's even some special kind of mafia (I doubt he's the Godfather, as ALIT said I don't think the Godfather would go completely inactive) and Timeless is his scum buddy who doesn't want to get him lynched, which made me change my mind and vote for Night Owl. I figured if he is scum, he's the one to vote for because a couple other people had already mentioned suspicions on him and if we want to lynch scum and not another townie. Of course, he could still be a townie, but based on the posts I've seen defending him and whatnot this leads me to believe he is scum.

I don't know for sure if he'll be modkilled or not. I'm not saying he WON'T, I just doubt it because we haven't seen Mr. Moddy around for a while which makes me think he'll probably just let it slide. AnimeHat hasn't posted any warnings or messages or anything, so that's why I think that.

EBWODP: by the way: I still don't really get why TMS is voting for me aside from instinct or my sherlock thing or some such
and Timeless, I kinda sorta get it I guess, can you explain with a little more detail?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
asdhjksf i'll specify den
@Timeless: hey man, i'm just trying to be (somewhat)active. y'know, keeping the game going, blah blah blah? I don't want it to die D:
it's not really "suspicious", I mean I already told you guys I didn't have internet connection for most of the summer, so when we got it back, naturally I wanted to keep playing.
anyhoo, specifying:
When I said Timeless's post changed my mind about Night Owl, I meant like...
hmm how to explain
it just sounded weird. i know, i said "hold up guise Night Owl might be back" because we really can't afford a mislynch, but then Timeless posted that post and it made me suspicious (maybe i'm overthinking) but it sounded like Timeless was trying to protect Night Owl which made me think that perhaps both Timeless and Night Owl are scum, maybe Night Owl's even some special kind of mafia (I doubt he's the Godfather, as ALIT said I don't think the Godfather would go completely inactive) and Timeless is his scum buddy who doesn't want to get him lynched, which made me change my mind and vote for Night Owl. I figured if he is scum, he's the one to vote for because a couple other people had already mentioned suspicions on him and if we want to lynch scum and not another townie. Of course, he could still be a townie, but based on the posts I've seen defending him and whatnot this leads me to believe he is scum.

I don't know for sure if he'll be modkilled or not. I'm not saying he WON'T, I just doubt it because we haven't seen Mr. Moddy around for a while which makes me think he'll probably just let it slide. AnimeHat hasn't posted any warnings or messages or anything, so that's why I think that.

EBWODP: by the way: I still don't really get why TMS is voting for me aside from instinct or my sherlock thing or some such
and Timeless, I kinda sorta get it I guess, can you explain with a little more detail?

It was a random vote, but you're making yourself even scummier with each post you make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom