• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia
Read This ENTIRE Post

doctor-who-logo.jpg

Welcome to this round of Mafia, everybody! This time the theme is Doctor Who, if you couldn't tell by the awesome logo or the title of the thread. This game is based around David Tennant's time as the 10th Doctor. This means that you can read up on all of the foes that the 10th Doctor has encountered, along with all of the companions that the 10th Doctor has had as well to better understand various characters, abilities, and even possible events that happen throughout the entire game. Things will be rather different in this round of the game, so stay on your toes.

This Game's Rules

Since this is a more advanced game of Mafia, I am going to be listing rules that apply to this round of the game.

1. Be Active - You must be active to stay in this game. You must make at least 1 post per day cycle in order to stay in this game, unless you get permission from me for none. Don't kill the game with inactivity.
  2. No Name Claiming or Role Claiming - Please please please do not break this rule. It is imperative that you do not share any information about your role with anyone in this game. You will see why as we get going.
  3. No editing your posts - Standard rule. Just don't do it.
  4. Only post during the day period - Again, very standard. Thread will probably be locked at night anyway.
  5. Do not reveal any information when you die - Don't ruin the game just because you die. You still might have a chance to win.
  6. Do not discuss this game outside this thread - Unless I gave you a specific Quicktopic to use, do not discuss this game anywhere else.
  7. Vote and unvote in the format: Vote: Player X; Unvote; Player X. Please post these in BOLD
  8. No Lynch is allowed in this round

Ok, there's the rules for this game. I may or may not require other things as we get along with the game.

"We're running out of time, Doctor! We just can't keep fighting! Saxon is rising to power again, and there's little that we can do to stop him without your help. The Earth is falling, and there are forces out there that we haven't even encountered in this battle yet! We need you Doctor! We need you..!...!.....!"

*echos and fades away to the following theme song*

[video=youtube;2CYDgezeQas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYDgezeQas[/video]

Day 1 has begun!
Day 1 will end May 12

The Living
balloondude2
TheMasterSword
Ninten*
_VioLink_
Darknut_Hunter
Josh
Rachel
monkeyfightsquad
Raindrop14
Night Owl
Pendio
TheGreen
Timeless
Thareous
PK Flash
Axle the Beast
A_LINK_IN_TIME
MadameMajora

This list will always be an accurate list of the alive and dead, along with the current vote count and day. You may use this post as a quick check up on what has been going on recently.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'M BACK!
Darknut_Hunter's Wallpaper: 4-(Darknut_Hunter, TheMasterSword, Night Owl, _VioLink_)
David: 3-(Ninten*,monkeyfightsquad, Pendio)

Darknut_Hunter's Wallpaper stepped foreward. After the people hung him, he was The Wallpaper of Doom, The Mafia Godfather. David is The Game Mod.

Alright, let's get this started.
VOTE: Darknut_Hunter
You voted for your Wallpaper, because you knew it was scum. You just voted to make yourself look innocent.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hola mis amigos! I guess it's that time again! Well then here we go!

Vote: Night Owl

His awesomeness makes it the best disguise ever but I see through that facade! I voted for my Wallpaper to make him vote for it! I was able to confirm my suspicions that way!:P:lol:

Remember, there will be no lynch in this round.

Anywho, let's get this started!

EBWODP he's just messing around.....it the first reall vote and the game is in RVS right now....

Night Owl

~Momentai
Hola mis amigos! I guess it's that time again! Well then here we go!

Vote: Night Owl

His awesomeness makes it the best disguise ever but I see through that facade! I voted for my Wallpaper to make him vote for it! I was able to confirm my suspicions that way!:P:lol:

EBWODP he's just messing around.....it the first reall vote and the game is in RVS right now....

:lol: Guilty as charged guess I need to control My awesomeness ;)

Random Vote:Axle the Beast
I used a random Generator and it seems his awesomeness put him on top ;) :P

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I used random.org, and since this is the RV Segment of the game, the person i got the most out of 10 random combinations was madame majora, which came up twice.
Vote: MadameMajora

David

But you called me here...
Just so you all know, when I said that "No Lynching" is allowed for the round, I meant that you can choose to vote for a no lynch throughout the game, unless I take it away for some reason. Lynches will occur through the normal process of voting, you can just choose to vote for a "no lynch." You may now continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom