• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admittedly wasn't a fan of this Mafia game after David left, which is a shame. It wasn't as engaging being modded by someone unfamiliar with the Doctor Who show.

My PM:

David said:
15syt

I'll admit it was entertaining to play as a lady for once.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
We kicked *** my mafia brothers! A converted cyber man just makes me and our bond stronger!
[video=youtube;k-UsHfViOk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-UsHfViOk8[/video]

Our theme song is great.

THe game started off great, the cyber king wasn't great so I took him out. I betrayed my "new" family, for my old family. Later in the game, it really went downhill! I hope and pray the next game is NOTHING like this one.

Sorry guys, but I deleted my role PM!! But I was the Mafia Member who could scan and find out things about the other players.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I KNEW IT
BUT GUESS WHO LISTENED
NOBODY
JEEZ GUYS
ah well, i guess it didn't matter
i wanted all of you to die anyway

Rachel

be vigitant
David said:
Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, Rachel! For this round, you will play as Mickey Smith!

mickey.jpg

You have no special ability. You win when all who oppose the town are eliminated. However, you can also win if you survive until Day 7 with Jackie, Rose, and Pete (who you cannot currently recognize). If you or any of those three are eliminated, you will not have the Day 7 win. Your species is Human.

Please confirm that you have received this message in the sign-up thread so that we may begin. If you'd like to look up more about your character, please check the corresponding page at the TARDIS database (Doctor Who Wiki)

Nice job guys. :) I thought the Day 7 thing mentioned in my PM was interesting, but it didn't work out.

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
btw MadameMajora, you didn't have a good reason for acusing us. You only suspected us because we were suspecting you. In Mafia, it's a really bad move to be acusing your acusers.

This game is themed, so it should have a proper ending.

10 days had passed since the Town had figured out that there were people who wanted to destroy the town. The town set it as their mission to hunt down those wishing for their destruction. They had failed. Every single townie had died; along with almost every single 3rd party. Of the 3 survivors were Ninten*, A Link In Time, and TheMasterSword. At around noon, ALIT and TMS were talking about what had happened to TMS. Ninten* was on the roof of the highest building. He was looking at what he was now in charge of. He was in charge of the entire town. He owned it all. He jumped down from the roof and approached TMS and ALIT. He then said. "We have won. TMS, since you were a former Mafia, you're allowed to join us once again."

[That scene fades as this song starts]

[video=youtube;L3hSsVIf61o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3hSsVIf61o[/video]

Last edited:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
49a.png

and
Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, MadameMajora! For this round, you will play as River Song

Your ability allows you to scan for alignment or species each night on one target. You must send me a message with your target and type of scan that you wish to perform. You are NEUTRAL meaning you win when all forces opposing a faction are eliminated. Your species is Human.

Please confirm that you have received this message in the sign-up thread so that we may begin. If you'd like to look up more about your character, please check the corresponding page at the TARDIS database (Doctor Who Wiki)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I've sent PMs to the rest of them. Well all except Thareous. Someone want to send him a VM or something?

Pen

The game is on!
Don't have my original role PM left, but I was just a normal vanilla townie at first. Then I got this PM from AnimeHat with my new role:

AnimeHat said:
There has been a turn of events. The Cyber King, _VioLink_ has chosen you to bee his underlings. You have now been converted into Cybermen. Your allegiance is now to _VioLink_. Here are your new abilities:

Converted 1 (MonkeyFightSquad): Allowed to kill one player, one time.

Converted 2 (Pendio): Able to scan for neutral players once a night.

You may speak with each other regarding this topic. PM me if you have questions about your role change.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, Night Owl! For this round, you will play as Martha Jones!

Your role allows you to scan for a target's alignment once per night. You win when all who oppose the town are eliminated. Your species is human.

Anyway sorry about disappearing, Life just happened and I didn't come back on ZD for a while.
It was an interesting game, too bad we didn't get to finish under the original mod.

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia, Timeless! For this round, you will play as Ood Sigma!

You have no special ability. You win when all who oppose the town are eliminated. Your species is Ood.

OOD SIGMA! WHAT NOW BROS!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This is a bit hastey and I don't have my laptop, so I'm just gonna wing it.

I was Pete....all I had to do was live to the end or to round 7 with Jackie, Rose, and Mickey. I was also the first of those 4 to die so I'm sorry for letting you down Rachel :(

Overall, this game was a big let down for me cause David left it and we get it back 1 month later. I was psyched but then found out that I was the one set for nightkill. It wouldn't have been so bad if I was NK'd while the game was active, but sadly I wasn't. That's why it was a letdown.

But great game guys! Congrats to the mafia on their win! Can't wait for a new mafia game! I've been itching for one since I was killed.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Yeah sorry about that. When TMS scanned you while he was still Mafia, we weren't sure what your special ability was, but we knew there was something special about you. The one thing I am utterly dissapointed about was how easy this was. I'm not kidding when I say this, but this has been the easiest win for the Mafia ever since I played Mafia. Or even the easiest win for anyone in general. If David didn't leave, then it would've had a challenge, and it would be a ton of fun. People posting all the time instead of this game dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom