• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Doctor Who Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Every single person who had scummy behavior is dead. Night Owl is the only one who hasn't explained a reason for being inactive. If we need an extension for the day, I think we might be able to get it. Just depends on our Game Mod.

Ask, and you shall receive.

Since we still can't seem to come to a vote, I'll extend the time. This day will end on Monday, August 13th at 5 PM Central Time. This is the beginning of the end, so let's go out with a bang.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Screw it, we have nothing to go for! AND NO ONES VOTING SO ID RATHER DO SOMETHING DRASTIC TO GET VOTES!
Vote: MadameMajora
This is a bad reasoning, sure, but she comes back and tries to make reasoning in her sherlock holmes thing, but it isn't helping and she may be doing that to cover something up!

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
ouch
that's hurtful
nobody else was making any deductions, what am i supposed to do?
what do I have to cover, man?
besides, my post said that I believe one of the recent posters could be scum, which would automatically cast suspicion on me,because i'm posting, correct?
if i were scum i don't think i'd be that stupid to basically accuse myself of being scum.
i'm derpy, but not that derpy.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Th extension is useless unless we have something to discuss about. I believe Night Owl has something to hide. He's probably hiding something. Night Owl hasn't given any reasoning as to be inactive. When he was active, he was lurking. Just making random votes or joining the bandwagon.
VOTE: Night Owl

EBWODP: He hasn't been contributing much in his posts. He's usually restated the same thing that's already been revealed.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
ugh let's get dis show on the road
my inner Holmes is screaming the possibility that Ninten and ALIT are scum and are egging on the murder of Night Owl the townie who is inactive, yes, but maybe something came up, who knows. He does kinda ping on my scum radar but not enough to start egging on a lynch which (coupled with my theory from before) leads me to believe that either Ninten or ALIT are scum, if not both of them. They just want all dah townies dead.
Vote: A Link in Time (nothing personal, man.)

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Like I said before, I voted for Night Owl because he was lurking when he was active. I haven't seen a post from him in a while, so that's my reasoning that he's hiding something.
ugh let's get dis show on the road
my inner Holmes is screaming the possibility that Ninten and ALIT are scum and are egging on the murder of Night Owl the townie who is inactive, yes, but maybe something came up, who knows. He does kinda ping on my scum radar but not enough to start egging on a lynch which (coupled with my theory from before) leads me to believe that either Ninten or ALIT are scum, if not both of them. They just want all dah townies dead.
Vote: A Link in Time (nothing personal, man.)
And what makes you think that he's a Townie?

Rachel

be vigitant
According to his profile, Night Owl hasn't been active since July 24th and lasted posted on the fourth day; this is the seventh. I'm not sure if he's not logging in on purpose or there's a reason. Even when he was posting, however, it seemed to me that he kind of lurked, as others have said.

I think ALIT is voting for Night Owl because there's really nothing to go on besides Night Owl's unexplained absence and that we should get a vote in today. While there surprisingly were no nightkills this past night for whatever reasons, that doesn't mean there won't be nightkills tonight.

Vote: Night Owl

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I think that we can only use info from the game thread, Mafia Wiki, and Tardis Database (or whatever it was called). I don't know if David made that a rule earlier. *Leaves to check*. Aparently, he didn't, but I know that he's hiding something.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I don't think for sure that Night Owl's a townie, in fact, I have no idea at all. I'm neutral.
it's just a theory. he might be scum, who knows?
just a theory.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
But he hasn't made it to the requirements to be modkilled. That would take a few days. I doubt we have that much time. Based on what's happening now, the game ends when
a) The Mafia numbers are equal to the Town
b) Whatevers left of the cult is equal to the town
c) Both groups combined are bigger than the Town

I don't know how big the cult is, but they are one short. Our main priority should be to hunt down the Godfather and the rest of the Mafia. I don't know if someone else takes over if the Godfather dies, but we still have to take them out. THEN we take out the cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom