• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Like Your Orange Juice with or Without Pulp?

octorok74

TETTAC
I like my OJ with no suspicion. See what I did there. But as for orange juice, I prefer it with very little pulp. Though I do like Sunny D orange juic, because it's a childhood favorite.

I totally get where all you no-pulp guys are coming from, i used to detest pulp. It was right up there with pickles, cheese, and tomatoes. But since then, I ave come to enjoy pulp. Orange juice without it is pretty bizarre and even flat for me, like soda with no fizz. It takes the fun out of it, and though health is hardly my top priority(I'm perfectly healthy with no diet, thank you very much), pulp is where all the healthiness is, so i like it now. The revelation was a bit like when i switched from Jif to Skippy. At first I hated it, begin used to the other, and I slowly got used to the natural flavor and new texture. Now Jif tastes fake and dry, but I'll use it on my sandwich if I must.

Since then, my bad-foods list has become bereft of cheese(at least, yellow cheese) and grown to gain stuffing.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Without the pulp thank you very much.
Just like my juice without any pulp.

Joy

The Sexy One
The pulp is the best bit. Without it, the orange juice feels too industrial.

Mainly I drink freshly squeezed orange juice, otherwise I'm not too big of a fan.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I like my Orange Juice without pulp. I don't understand how people can enjoy drinking OJ with pulp in it. :sick:

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Pulp doesn't necessarily bother me, but chunks in my milkshakes do. I gag when a strawberry gets stuck in my straw. :p or bubble tea- those gelatin globes are nasty.

So I say either is good regarding OJ.

bunny

birb overlord
I don't really care for pulp. I'll drink it, but if I had a choice, I'd go without. It's not a big deal to me, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom