• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Have a Creative Fuel?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I take a symbol from something I'm interested in, like Food, video games, yellow, anime, etc. Then I ask myself: How can I make this crazier & more creative? What else can this be?
For example, If I draw a pizza with toppings, I say to myself "Hey! I can position the toppings on this pizza to make one of the OoT medallions! Then I keep asking myself that until its I feel like its done.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
hmm..... most of the time, my creativity is fueled/sparked by what's going on at the moment.
I don't really get inspiration much. But when I do, I feel the need to get it out on paper. (or computer- whatever is available)
If I don't get the chance, then something great may have slipped away....
I know a great result of my inspiration is this: 12-21-12 Doomsday.jpg

That's when my Inspiration is at its peak.... when that hits, there's a great chance that something awesome-looking will come from it. ^^
I was inspired by Majora's Mask and the Time's End page when I made that one.

But, I also must say, when I get into the feeling of drawing, music can help me get out a certain feeling/emotion that I need in my drawing.
I also end up associating the song(s) that are playing during the time I'm making it, with the picture itself.

So, in a way, Music can fuel my art ^^

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Overall video games are what inspire me in regards to making stories while songs are often what inspire me to make poems.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Creativity from me is really just finding new ways to play old video games. What usually stirs me in that direction is watching speedruns and just reading all sorts of articles on stuff. I then get that creative spark to try out X route, hit Y button series and finish the game Z ways.

Oh, well I guess another form of my creativity is threads. My fuel for that is typically two: A Link In Time and Spirit of Rutela. They always have great ideas for threads, and I look to them for any inspiration to make my own threads. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom