• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Wake Up in the Middle of the Night?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
When I was a child I had to sleep in the back room where the washer and dryer was. My mom did laundry almost every night. I had to make myself a sound sleeper so I could actually sleep. :P

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I fall asleep quickly. I wake up in the middle of the night when I have a nightmare or thunder storms. I like to know what time it is. It's weird, but I like to know anyway.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's hard for me to go to sleep. I honestly believe that going to sleep early (around 9PM to 11PM) is a waste of my time; I miss out on many things whether game related or ZD related when I go to sleep on time. So, I go to sleep around 12PM usually. Before, it was because of Call of Duty. Then, it was Kingdom Hearts. Now it is because of Fire Emblem: Awakening and will be from now on thanks to DLC.

Even though it's hard for me to go to sleep, it's VERY easy for me to wake up. I am a lucid dreamer; I control the events in my dreams and understand they are dreams. I can't wake up at will, but I respond - violently - to noises near me which wakes me up. :3

octorok74

TETTAC
Why yes I am. I can sleep through most anything. But I always have a sense for storms, so I wake up to listen to those. I love me a good thunderstorm. The more severe the better.

Night Owl

~Momentai
It depends, on how tired I am.

If I fall into a deep sleep, it is difficult to wake me up. Though Alarm clocks and family don't have too much difficulty.

Otherwise I enter a half-sleep, I am asleep but am still aware of my surroundings.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have a sleeping problem in the way of too much sleep. When I go to bed I fall asleep directly and if I'm asleep I won't even hear a bomb exploding next to me. Last week I woke up because of the urge to visit the bathroom and there was a thunderstorm coming but I went straight back to bed and slept soundly for hours

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh god no!

I have the worst sleeps....I am either too hot or too cold which leads me to sleep half out of the covers which results in me getting cold and thus the cycle continues deep into the night. I also overthink about the point I go to sleep, I try to wonder the exact moment when you actually fall asleep and this leads me to not go alseep. I overthink way to much as well and I just can't seem to get comfortable while sleeping :(

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Hell to the no!

I am the worst sleeper o nthis planet. I snore, kick, toss & turn, wake up every hour or two multiple times throughout the night. I'm awful in the sleep department. Half the time I need a sleep inducer.

Alex

~TLoZ Veteran~
I do atleast wake up 1-2 times at the night. It's very annoying honestly, and the strange thing is WHY it happens because it feels like it's just programmed for me to automaticlly wake up at specific times on the night lol...

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Does waking up 1 or 2 hours before you wake up for school? Cuz I've been doing that recently for some reason. But I can't go back to sleep, no matter how hard I try. Once I'm awake, I stay awake for 16-18 hours.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Yes. I wake up not every night but I do often enough to say that I'll wake up in the middle of the night. Usually because I've just had a really vivid dream or because I need to go to the bathroom. But then a lot of times I don't wake up at all until my alarm clock wakes me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom