• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do You Ever Wake Up in the Middle of the Night?

Sometimes. It's not a regular thing for me, but there have been circumstances that have forced me awake. One of the main examples is when I drink too much water before bed and have to go to the bathroom. I also have an uncanny ability to wake up when it's appropriate and sleep through absolutely everything else (including a banging door), so if anything worthwhile is going on around here at night, I tend to wake up. Probably I just hear things while asleep and subconsciously wake myself up without knowing why.

It's rare that I wake up without any explanation, but that did happen once recently that I can think of, and I immediately thought of The Rake because I'd read that creepypasta recently. :xd:

I usually do. The main reason why I get up around midnight or a little past the time is cause I have to use the bathroom or get a drink of water. Other than that its hard for me to go back to sleep so I watch t.v. then get some more rest lol

Jedizora

:right:
I used to, although I don't do it much anymore. Whenever I did, I would usually just fall right back asleep. These days, I either stay up late, or get up early. I can't really do without the sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom