• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do people guess your age correctly?

People never guess my age correctly. I'm 13, almost 14. Usually people guess a couple years older than me, 15 or 16. On rare, weird occasions I'm called 11 or 12, which is odd since I'm tall for my age.

I used to look a lot younger than I really am. Nowadays my age is mostly guessed correctly.

I think only once or twice someone thought I was 14 when at the time I was 12. But other than that, Yeah.
Actually I don't have people guess my age at all really.

Last edited:

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Nooope. I'm currently twenty-five and no one ever correctly guesses my age. I look much younger than I am, due to my short stature and inability to grow facial hair. It's irksome, because some people act particularly condescending to me. I try to dress maturely, but it doesn't really work because I am so small. I end up looking more awkward than not, I think. Often, I am glared at when I go to bars and I am carded every time and once I was accused of having a fake ID. It's also brought me some trouble when landing a job, I've noticed. Something about me looks inexperienced, or they assume this based on my appearance, despite my work in wedding catering.

On the flip side, it is occasionally advantageous. I've used it before to win a prize for a "guess your age" sort of thing before. The guesser was horribly off, so I ended up winning the grand prize for a dear friend of mine: a giant Croagunk doll, which was his favorite Pokemon.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
People always think I'm younger than I actually am. They usually think I'm around 14 years old, despite me being around 19. I'm not complaining though. That just means I will look younger for longer.

Dan

People always think I look 31 when I'm actually 30, there's a huge difference.

D

Deleted member 81859

Today someone assumed I was doing volunteer work at my high school.

Nah fam, I go here.

Yeah....no. People usually guess I'm 16/17. I'm 14. They say it's because of the way I act, and because of my height.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
People everywhere always ask when I'm gonna be graduating high school. I graduated almost 2 years ago and I'm in university. I look quite bit younger than I am. I'm 19, but people usually guess 15-17. I was thought to be the youngest in my drum class when I started uni when I'm actually right in the middle. I don't think I've ever been guessed as older, just younger. It's kind of annoying tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom