• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do people guess your age correctly?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Are people generally accurate when they try to guess your age? Are you older or younger than you look?

In my case people always assume I am a few years older than I am. My poll age seems to be about 24 which is 3 years older than my real age.

Dan

Well the question itself may be a bit invalid since people's bodies can age faster than others so. Some people think of 40 years old other say 30.

Never. I shock people with my actual age since I'm petite and have a high voice. Naturally they think I'm a teenager.

For me it varies. Some people think I'm a year or two younger than I really am, others a year or two older.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
People usually can roughly guess my age. I'm now mid-twenties, and people usually guess early twenties.

Today was my first day of my first ever job, and the other employees thought that I was 22, whereas I am actually 19 years of age. I guess that my height makes me look older, especially since I tower over majourity of Japanese people when I stand next to them. No racism is intended, as I am part Japanese.

Typically no. I've heard all over the place, low 20's, and even 40's (I'm 31). People have asked my wife if I was her father, but that's partly because she looks like shes 16 usually (shes 27).

Typically no. I've heard all over the place, low 20's, and even 40's (I'm 31). People have asked my wife if I was her father, but that's partly because she looks like shes 16 usually (shes 27).

Ah so nice to meet someone my age! And I can relate. My mother and I meet up once a week and have coffee, and people think we're sisters. She looks way younger than her age and we are 25 years apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom