• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Do people guess your age correctly?

Dan

I look a lot older than I am, not A Link In Time style old but still quite old.

Misty

Ronin
No, people are almost never accurate when trying to guess my age. I'm 22, but most people think I'm about 14-16 irl. When I get carded at bars, the bouncers usually stare at my identification for five minutes and run it through every available scanner and usually stare at me for long periods of time.

It isn't really their fault though, I'm quite small and youthful in appearance. Apparently it will be awesome when I'm forty and I finally look twenty.

Online, if I don't tell people my age, they seem to assume I'm older than I am by about five years and always have. I think the oldest anyone ever thought was about 35. That was a riot seeing as I was 18 at the time.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
No, people are almost never accurate when trying to guess my age. I'm 22, but most people think I'm about 14-16 irl. When I get carded at bars, the bouncers usually stare at my identification for five minutes and run it through every available scanner and usually stare at me for long periods of time.

It isn't really their fault though, I'm quite small and youthful in appearance. Apparently it will be awesome when I'm forty and I finally look twenty.

Online, if I don't tell people my age, they seem to assume I'm older than I am by about five years and always have. I think the oldest anyone ever thought was about 35. That was a riot seeing as I was 18 at the time.
You might go through the Asian aging process if you look so youthful now. You'll look youthful until you hit 50 and then well...

average_asian_woman_aging.jpg

Misty

Ronin
Possibly, although it seems unlikely seeing as my mother just turned fifty and she still looks about 35. If she hadn't had three children two of them very large boys, I think she'd probably still be as lithe as I am currently.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
People always talk to me like I'm a little boy, like I'm still in high school. I'm 20 yrs old on my 3rd year of college. respect me :^)

G

Guest-3

I'm 16, but people tend to think I'm in my 20s. It sucks because sometimes really creepy guys walk up to me and flirt. It's okay with some people because they're subtle, but others are not so subtle... at least I get free stuff out of it... still creepy as hell though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom