• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Twilight Princess?

Did you like twilight princess?

• Yes I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's an ok game

• I don't like it.

• Total voters

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
i loveeeeeee this game!!! this was my 3rd zelda game and this was the time when i FINALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH THE GAMES!!! i loved the gloomy and dim colours, i think it worked with the actual plot and the music for soo catchy that i can remember alll of them! Link was....(drool) and midna was awesome. i just cant find one word to fit all of my emotions for this game

It's a great game, but I don't like it. The characters aren't elaborated on very well. The overworld was large, but had way too little to do. I found Kakariko village to be more like Kakariko Street. The game was a great game, but my opinion on it is negative.

B

bdjace

I really enjoyed it. It is not even close to being my favorite Zelda title but it was a satisfying game with an interesting story.

I thought it was kind of enjoyable! Third Zelda game I ever played but I thought the overworld was WAY to empty.

TP is the first LoZ game I got so I can't compare to them all, but I have watched a friend of mine play two others, my brother play OoT (64) and I now have SS, and I'd have to say, the graphics are really good. It was a dark but amazing game and is now one of my favourite games of all time, although I can see where some people may have been disappointed because they held thier expectations higher.

S

SweFish

I'm not a big fan of the story line in TP and I didn't like the port to the Wii. But still a great game.

I liked the graphics and story in this game as well as the items and activities that you can do. I loved the ending as well.

L

Lenatkiramaru_

yes. my thoughts exactly! <3 I just loved almost everything about it I can't even name them all!

I personally loved the game but I think that it is one of the worst Zelda games. We ARE talking about Zelda, however, so I think that it's still above many other games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom