• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Twilight Princess?

Did you like twilight princess?

• Yes I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's an ok game

• I don't like it.

• Total voters

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
That battle basically is the ending. There's not much after it. To say the rest of it disappointed you with what little happened doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I was expecting more from the dark Link ( I think u know what i'm on about ) seriously, he was mentioned once ( with a very crutial backstory ) and is never mentioned again. It would've been good to battle him. ( also that spider thing that Midna turns into when she uses the fused shadows, I so wanted to battle it so much , when it's breaking open that seal thing , allowing you to get inside hyrule castle, it was looking like you had to battle it ).

Silly people thinking that Ganondorf's inclusion wasn't expected. They didn't throw that whole Mirror Chamber scene into the game "for teh lulz;" it had significance. Plus, Zant outright says that his "god" gave him his powers when you meet him after the Lakebed Temple.

Let's see:

Ganny was sent to the Twilight Realm, we know Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power which makes him incredibly powerful, and Zant was a mad, jealous, and psychotic Twili who wanted power and got it from an unknown "god."

Comon, let's put 2 + 2 together here people, Ganon's inclusion is not as farfetch'd as people make it out to be.

I was expecting more from the dark Link ( I think u know what i'm on about ) seriously, he was mentioned once ( with a very crutial backstory ) and is never mentioned again. It would've been good to battle him. ( also that spider thing that Midna turns into when she uses the fused shadows, I so wanted to battle it so much , when it's breaking open that seal thing , allowing you to get inside hyrule castle, it was looking like you had to battle it ).

Dark Link was never mentioned in Twilight Princess. The fact that they showed dark links during that story part is just showing the dark interlopers themselves and the lengths that they went to in order to achieve what they wanted. The fact that they were darkened was meant to show their evil intentions, "dark" interlopers after all. It never mentioned a Dark Link or any one individual, but of a war and history of the Twili. Why would we fight Midna? that just flat out doesn't make sense. Just because she transforms into a giant dark beast doesn't mean that it's not her. Also, it never made it out that you had to battle it, just that it was breaking the seal.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
still, it looked like it'd be fun to fight. i understand your point but it looked like we'd fight it eventually ( i was wondering why Zant didn't use it when he had the three fused shadows , if he wanted power, what better way to get it.

It never looked like we had to fight it... I'm not exactly sure how you're getting that... And Zant never used the Fused Shadows because their power was weak compared to Ganondorf's. Remember Midna went full force on him and it didn't even affect him at all. He still came out unscathed and furthermore destroyed them without effort.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
true, well most of twilight princess made a lot of sense, but i guess I'd have to play all the games to understand The Legend of Zelda's story, I knew at some point that the master sword ended up in the forrest ( or what I think is the lost woods ) but the only other game I played ( OoT ) finishes with it in the Temple of time, so how did it get there? and when? ( if this sound stupid sorry )

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Silly people thinking that Ganondorf's inclusion wasn't expected. They didn't throw that whole Mirror Chamber scene into the game "for teh lulz;" it had significance. Plus, Zant outright says that his "god" gave him his powers when you meet him after the Lakebed Temple.

Let's see:

Ganny was sent to the Twilight Realm, we know Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power which makes him incredibly powerful, and Zant was a mad, jealous, and psychotic Twili who wanted power and got it from an unknown "god."

Comon, let's put 2 + 2 together here people, Ganon's inclusion is not as farfetch'd as people make it out to be.

Exactly. I knew the whole time that something had to be fueling Zant's power. I knew it just couldn't be his own. When he said it was from "his god," I figured it was some evil deity. I don't know why Ganondorf didn't pop into my head, but I'm kinda glad he didn't. That would have ruined the build up to his revelation for me. Then it wouldn't have been as epic. But I'm glad I realized something had to be behind Zant's power. That made Ganondorf's revelation that much more awesome.

I really loved Twilight Princess, it had a good atmosphere very dark at some times, which gave it a good touch because I'm sure everyone like a little darkness to a story. Other times it had happy, soft, and relaxing atmosphere, which made people really enjoy it , because it made them feel at home and more of apart of the story. It had a good mixer of both, and it made an amazing story. :)

I know what you guys mean, everyone hates Ganon for coming into the story after Zant. I obviously found it out right away that Ganon would be some what the main villain because from what I had seen on tv. It gave me belief that this is some random dude trying to get power, while the real villain is waiting. I like Twilight Princess more than Ocarina of Time, it had better graphics, less obedient foes ( Koume and Kotake, you morons obey your son for being evil when you can force him to do what you want or trick him.) I also thought killing enemies in TP had more feeling than how hard enemies in OoT were. I also love how easier TP had with aiming, OoT may have took more advantage of a world, but TP had it smoother and more fixed ( You: STUPID F***ING CONTROLLER! IF THIS WAS TWILIGHT PRINCESS, YOU WOULD BE MORE FUN! WHY CANT THE BOW STOP MOVING PAST HIM! FINE! NO MAGIC IS GONE AND I DIDN'T GET HIM!) lol, i'm not trying to attack OoT. But TP didn't have some flaws OoT did.

I honestly can never understand why some people don't like it. To me, it's my second favorite Zelda game. (Well... third, now that Skyward Sword is out.) The only thing I could ask for out of it is a harder second quest for those of us who like a challenge. Other than that, I think it's perfect.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I. Love. This. Game. its the best ever, i loved it when i started to finish. its absolutly amazing. the charaters, the world overview,the game play, tha twilight realm, even epona looked her best! i loved the story(well kinda lol) its just one of my favorites of all time and it will most likely stay that way. btw how can you not LOVE midna? look at how innocent she is in my siggy:)

The game was good, but too realistic in my opinion and not enough mystical, magical awesomeness. And Zelda played like, no role in the game whatsoever...

D-Lo G

Author of Short Stories
I haven't finished it yet (I got it in August), but it's tied with Skyward Sword as my favorite game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom