• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Did You Like Twilight Princess?

Did you like twilight princess?

• Yes I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's an ok game

• I don't like it.

• Total voters

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I liked Twilight Princess! Sure it had flaws; it's almost impossible to find a game that doesn't. I personally think it is a great game and still play it today.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
This has got to a be the most hardest question yet:P

Haha. I do personally love this game. It's my number #1 game I love to play over and over again. The story plot could have been a little better, but overall, it was amazing. The characters, music, Items, Bosses, etc was pure epic. This game has my lovable approval that it's beyond amazing.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I really liked Twilight Princess. It may not be my absolute favorite Zelda game (SS, OoT, and MM are better IMO), but for what it's worth it's still fantastic. And, more importantly to me, it has that element that the other three have as well but that the other Zelda games don't that just makes me want to play it over and over.

And, unlike a lot of people, I still like Zant even after he was exposed as a loony. I thought his helmet worked very well as a metaphor for concealing his true identity. He played the cool, collected, and intimidating villain the whole game, but really wasn't. And besides that, he's much more memorable to me because he flipped out at the end. Instead of a standard fight with a standard villain, it was a very weird fight with someone who's going bat**** insane.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I dont see what would keep a person from loving this game, it has a deep dark awsome plot, awsome gameplay, and an awsome hero, it was personaly one of my favorite games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom