• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DGN Pokemon League Tournament - Gen III Confirmed (Game Thread)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
What the hell does this have to do with the tournament?

I'm sorry but your response to me was completely unwarranted. Because I don't have the patience to EV train, I can't reasonably have a fighting chance in this tournament.

Fig

The Altruist
Finally finished battling against Vaati101 just now. It was really a close game! Thanks for being my opponent Vaati! I wish you good luck throughout the entire tournament! ^^
Battle code: AEYG-WWWW-WWW8-RRMF

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
And that's why I love Talonflame.

GG, I don't even want to talk about it...
CA2G-WWWW-WWW8-UD2S

000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

(Please understand that this is in good humor.)

Round Two Pairings

1.) JuicieJ (1-0) vs Gobli (1-0)

2.) PrincessNiki (1-0) vs Fig (1-0)

3.) Scarfed (1-0) vs Vaati101 (0-1)

4.) Pendio (0-1) vs Stitch (0-1)

5.) Terminus (0-1) vs Sir Quaffler (0-1)

You will have until August 12th to complete round two. Round three will begin as soon as round one is finished, otherwise.

Fig

The Altruist
That was a great battle that you put up Niki! You have a nice team that you build, you just need more attacking power on your Pokemon. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck on the rest of the tournament!

Battle code: PMAG-WWWW-WWW8-V2K5

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Z6VG-WWWW-WWW9-W2ZL

Ugh... I'm so friggin' embarrassed at myself. Can't blame it on anybody but myself; Cradily was my one shot at maybe turning the tide and I brainfarted with Infestation. So yeah, another wipeout for me. Yeah. GG Terminus, good luck in the next round.

(This is what I get for wanting to go with an entirely-Honie team... and not even all the really strong ones either...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom