• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Demise Vs Ganondorf

Until Demise kills a Sage with a sword pulled from his own chest and dies standing up and actually takes over Hyrule then I'm pulling for Ganondorf. Biggest nose wins.

My favorite battle ever, ever, ever, ever is with Ganondorf! Something about the light volley is super fun and exciting for me! It may have something to do with OoT being my first Zelda game. Demise is a typical representation of evil-incarnate but Ganondorf is basically a character with human features (though he is a Gerudo) who is overcome by lust for power. That's far scarier as far as I'm concerned. Also,
you can use the potion medal and a guardian potions to beat him in like five minutes. :P

Tin Skulltula

Tin Skulltula
Which one is stronger? I mean, could we ever know?
Ganondorf is a sorcerer with the Triforce of Power. And can transform into a pig-beast of darkness.
Demise is GOD, who by speaking can cast a curse through the ages. And constantly reincarnates.
Ganondorf is superior in my humble opinion because he is the original and most recurring. His familiarity makes me comfortable in despising him. Demise is like Ganondorf's grandfather, and although he may be responsible for Ganondorf's path, it was Ganondorf himself who chose (and relishes) that path.
So I see it as the old chicken or the egg argument, Demise (essentially Satan) or Ganondorf (the archetypical AntiChrist)? Either way you slice it, both outstanding villains.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I loved Demise, I thought he was a really cool villain and overall he is more menacing. But I have to give props to my boy G-dorf. He’s Link’s archnemesis and has been with us from the very beginning. He’s the villain we all love to hate. Besides, it doesn’t really matter - Ganondorf is Demise.

I would say Demise. Even though Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power, Demise is the very reason for Ganondorf's evil, and is the entity of all evil himself. Demise > Ganon

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I would say Demise is stronger. I believe that Demise is the evil being Ganondorf came (or evolved) from. Demise also could take over Hyrule without the Triforce. Demise was also a bigger threat to Hylia than Ganondorf.

I love Ganondorf, and I don't really like Demise, but I think Demise is the most powerful.
He could defeat Hylia, the only reasons she is Zelda now is him. He wasn't even at his full power in the final battle with him, and this is the only reason Link could even defeat him

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Tough one. +1 for Ganondorf because he’s been with the franchise for so long and has interesting characteristics for each of his incarnations. +1 for Demise because he’s a badass evil god who has a killer hair style and is seriously intimidating. So, it’s a tie for me. :P

Im wondering which of these 2 powerful beings is stronger in my belief it would be Ganondorf because he posses the triforce of power and many powerful abilities
It would be Demise, Demise fought with the goddesses. Remember the Triforce is apart of the Goddesses power, they left their essence of power within the Triforce. Then we look at Gannondorf was mortal. Demise is the Demon king of the underworld.
If you look at the battle with Demise, he waived his sword and turns day to night. Demise opens a portal to another world so you can fight him.
Also consider this, the master sword is the evil destroying sword right. Well when demise is stabbed with the master sword he disintegrates and is swallowed and bonded by the master sword.
When Gannon was struck with the master sword he didn’t disintegrate but he was sealed away in the sacred realm. Although Gannondorf has the Triforce of power he is not wise to the Triforce full potential like demise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom