• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
way to be that guy
annoyed.gif

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'd appreciate you not minimodding.

He's a mod, son... The mod team's authority takes precedence over even the game mod and the game rules. The Mafia section, after all, is not excluded from the forum rules, as it is a part of the forum; the game regulations are not even exempt from that. So he's not minimodding--Djinn's just doing his job. xD

Anyhow, let's just get this game back on track, as this natter has no significance anyhow. >_>

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
He's a mod, son... The mod team's authority takes precedence over even the game mod and the game rules. The Mafia section, after all, is not excluded from the forum rules, as it is a part of the forum; the game regulations are not even exempt from that. So he's not minimodding--Djinn's just doing his job. xD

Except he's not. I did nothing wrong or against the rules by posting a 5-second clip relevant to a current situation, especially since it literally wasn't obstructing anything. Djinn had no reason to step in.

Djinn

and Tonic
Then allow me to refer you to Rule #2 as stated in The Rules

Rule #2: Be a Respectful User

There are different ranks throughout the forum that signify certain users have went above and beyond the expectations of this rule. Those are the Hylian Knight and Hylian Noble rankings. Though these users have shown to present exceptional quality, we also expect our regular members to do the same. Therefore, do not do the following:

Making Spam Posts: In a discussion thread, posting is meant to be constructive and help discuss the topic at hand. That said, if you don't have anything to say pertaining to the discussion, then it’s best not to say anything at all. Making posts that pertain to anything besides the topic at hand can be considered spam posts and will either be removed or, most likely, the member making the post will receive an infraction

Trolling: Trolling is when a post is not only just non-helpful to the discussion, but is purposely meant to not have anything to do with the topic and is only there to be a nuisance to other posters in what should be a serious discussion and annoy other users.

and Rule #3

Rule #3: Keep it Clean

This rule goes hand-in-hand with the above rule of being a respectful user. We have members of all ages, nationalities, and beliefs here at ZD Forums, and we expect that they all can enjoy a clean and respectful environment. This can easily be done by "keeping it clean" and having little to no slang, cursing, or foul language within posts.
When you post a rude and/or offensive post that consists of only a single off topic picture including vulgar language you are breaking 2 rules at the same time. There is absolutely no need to post something like that nor is there any excuse for doing so. Especially after members and staff have asked you to stop in the past. But this discussion is getting far too off topic from the thread so the argument should end here and move elsewhere.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Are you guys being serious right now?

Oh my god, if you're not in the game then get the hell out because people are trying to play a game here. We don't need your spam, we don't need your dumb arguments, we don't need your stupid comebacks. I don't even care if it's allowed. It's really annoying when people are trying to play a game here and have fun and all you outsiders are ruining it. This game has literally been outsiders and dead people spamming, and that's why this game has gotten nowhere. I know, I am guilty of being "outsider spam" during day one, but it was just day one where there was nothing but silliness. At least I had the decency to leave this thread alone afterwards until I actually joined the game. Seriously.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've never seen someone say that a mod is minimodding before.

Anyway, please leave this out of the thread. I don't care if you spam your stupid pictures and videos all of the time(I'm guilty of doing that myself in a certain mafia game), but don't start arguments here. Especially with a mod, that's just a waste of time.

It's beyond annoying that the only time this game is active is when dead people are spamming. Us people who are still alive are trying to do stuff here.

^^^
Thisthisthis!

EBWODP

XD Emote fail

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Hey guys, knock it the **** off!!!! ****ing god damn **** mother ****ing A!!! This game is supposed to be ****ing fun and all anyone is doing is bickering with the dead!!! Post death spam is being abused, and I don't appreciate it because I am the post death spam master!!!! So ****ing ignore it, I will ****ing deal with it. Can I not work one ****ing day without **** going down that us ****ing irrelevant??? APPARENTLY NOT!!! So move the **** on, vote on some *****es and play the ****ing game!!!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Hey guys, knock it the **** off!!!! ****ing god damn **** mother ****ing A!!! This game is supposed to be ****ing fun and all anyone is doing is bickering with the dead!!! Post death spam is being abused, and I don't appreciate it because I am the post death spam master!!!! So ****ing ignore it, I will ****ing deal with it. Can I not work one ****ing day without **** going down that us ****ing irrelevant??? APPARENTLY NOT!!! So move the **** on, vote on some *****es and play the ****ing game!!!

I see what you did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom