• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I did think Thar was scummy, I FoS'd him yesterday. I think you're scummy because you were so adamant that MF was fakeclaiming even though I explained why it was near impossible. If MF were to fakeclaim you'd think he'd pick something a little more reasonable.. How likely would it be that Krillin isn't in the game? Very unlikely. Do you even DBZ?
Maybe that's why we diff the here, I no nothing of DBZ, I tried to look up the series prior but it's hard to get a perspective, that's why you have an advantage in these circumstances.

Heroine of Time said:
Did you not read my post? Even if we'd no lynched, we'd still be discussing you. And we would have saved a Townie. This wasn't just a roleclaim. This was a NAME CLAIM, justa. I'm trying to see this from your point of view, but... I just can't. I kind of understand that you don't want to waste a day, but I strongly feel as though wasting a day is better than killing a clamed Townie. And like I said, what did we gain from musicfan's lynch that we wouldn't have had otherwise? No one's really answered that question. Because his claim was so believeable, I was almost completely certain musicfan was Town, so it STILL would have made you look scummy even if he hadn't died.
Well if we had been discussing me why didn't you simply stated your suspicion of me; Pendio or Thar on that same day? This is why I don't get the logic or the mentality of thus game in some ways. Wasting a day is never good, especially when Mafia, in this game, are guaranteed a free kill during the night, that's why we have to progress in some fashion.

Instead of no lynching, why didn't you try and turn the voting? In my eyes that's the better decision than a no lynch - a no lynch at this stage and in this game isn't good. By at least starting your suspicions you may change one or two's opinion and it may, just may have saved MF. Now it makes me look like scum which is what the Mafia wanted.

Heroine of Time said:
And why is no progression bad? I'll repeat it again: the mafia is not going anywhere. Waiting things out is not always a bad strategy.
This the basic wally this game is going - We get out chance to lynch someone during the day // Mafia are guaranteed a night kill. I'm not sure if everyone is noticing this clear unbalance and how we are basically losing this game. Apart from Fused, we have lynched one of our own every single day, but a no lynch won't help us now as we've reached a tipping point. Now we have 10 players (if I recall) either 7 vs 3 or 6 vs 4. We still have the upper hand, but if you really think about it, we don't. Mafia are going to kill at least one of us in the night phase and it's more likely that we'll lynch a Townie in the day as well as there are simply more of us.

If we go with the mentality to wait and see what happens where exactly are we going? No where is the answer. Mafia are going to reduce the gap until an inevitable win.

Heroine of Time said:
Regardless, guys, I really don't think this discussion is going anywhere. We clearly have two entirely different opinions on how mafia should be played, and I doubt either party is going to change their mind. In fact, I'm starting to feel less and less suspicious of JC as this discussion carries on, unfortunately. Can some other people please speak up? We've heard from Killjoy, though that didn't give much of a lead as he only FoS'd me without much of an explanation... Who else is out there?
Yeah I agree, we probably just have different styles. I fully agree that I should be up for a possible lynch, but I simply thought a no-lynch would get us nowhere; the way we have to play now, in my opinion, is to be risky. I think it would be fine if we were to no-lynch earlier on, but not so much now though.

I'd also like to hear from others, this game is getting nowhere with just 2-3 players debating amongst eachother, I'm seriously starting to think that Mafia are simply going with the mentality that they've already won and are therefore sitting back while we lynch ourselves, maybe pressure votes are needed...

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm srry, but I won't respond to that, JC. This argument has gone on too long. I'd love to, hahaha, but we're reeeeally not getting anywhere with this. However, I DID mention that I was suspicious of you in my very first post. I'm not as suspicious of Pendio at the moment; I'd have to go back through his posts to get an opinion on him. He just didn't stand out to me like you did.

Can someone besides me, Xyphon, JC, and Killjoy PLEASE post?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well here's the list of players: *grey = list of people I'd like to see more activity from*

1. Dracomajora
2. Musicfan- Krillin, Vanilla Townie - Deceased
3. Mido
4. fused_shadows- Deceased
5. Johnny Sooshi- Goku, Town Hero - Deceased
6. Thareous- Master Roshi, Vanilla Townie - Deceased
7. PancakeSamurai (New replacement but still I'd like a bit more activity)
8. Go_Skyward
9. Heroine of Time
10. Atty- Chaotzu, Vengeful - Deceased
11. Xyphon
12. Tster the Great
13. Ventus- Vegeta, Vigilante - Deceased
14. Pendio
15. A Link in Time
16. justac00lguy
17. JuicieJ- Yamcha, Vanilla Townie - Deceased
18. Timeless

---

I actually calculated it wrong before - there are 11 players currently alive, it's just that there are some who haven't posted which confused me as far as numbers are concerned. So this looks a bit better, but still not great. With eleven players we could have a scenario of 8 vs 3 or 7 vs 4 (the higher number representing Town). This still puts us in a poor position though. Obviously I know that I'm Town, but I can't guarantee that for everyone else without a role claim. Anyway, I currently see Heroine, Xyphon and Pendio as pretty much Townies - just from basic observation. If I were to include myself in that list that would be 4 Townies which leaves 3 or 4 yet to be confirmed Townies and 3-4 Mafia left - it's a 50/50 from the list of inactives, in my books anyway.

I'd like to see an increase in activity from those highlighted, but some of which hasn't been active whatsoever *cough* GS and Timeless *cough*. Maybe they could be replaced or something, that is if there are replacements available. I'd say we pressure vote for new, anyone of the inactives I'd be happy to put a pressure vote on just to get some more perspective and whatnot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I haven't posted yet because, honestly, this day is going nowhere. It's been nothing but a 2 vs 2 argument about who's scum and who's not, without any evidence to really get any leads.

Nobody is really standing out to me as scummy right now. I had no suspicions yesterday, I have no suspicions as of yet today, so I am not placing a vote. I am going to wait for some more people to speak up first.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have no idea what is going on and what to think. Like TSter said, today has just been a 2 vs 2 argument so far.

I knew that music was going to come up as a VT because of the claim and afterward I was kind of suspicious of Thar because he was kind of pushing for the lynch for barely any reason. I kind of disagreed with the option for a no lynch (but I may have suggested it, I forgot) because that would have gotten us nowhere, but lynching a confirmed townie still would have gotten us nowhere. Was there really not a better lynch candidate? Anyways, now that Thar was nightkilled and came up town I'm a little confused. Thar could have been an easy lynch today because he was pushing for the lynch of a confirmed townie. Maybe scum just killed him to confuse the town, I guess. I don't know why Pendio or Jc didn't take their votes off, but something about this is screaming "Town vs Town".

I don't really have any suspicions right now. No one seems scummy to me and nothing really stands out. This really could be town vs town right now and the mafia is just sitting back and laughing as we kill each other off.

Why are there so many inactives? (says one of the inactives) So far it has been 4 people arguing and other people randomly popping in to give their 2 cents. Where is everyone?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I have no idea what is going on and what to think. Like TSter said, today has just been a 2 vs 2 argument so far.

I knew that music was going to come up as a VT because of the claim and afterward I was kind of suspicious of Thar because he was kind of pushing for the lynch for barely any reason. I kind of disagreed with the option for a no lynch (but I may have suggested it, I forgot) because that would have gotten us nowhere, but lynching a confirmed townie still would have gotten us nowhere. Was there really not a better lynch candidate? Anyways, now that Thar was nightkilled and came up town I'm a little confused. Thar could have been an easy lynch today because he was pushing for the lynch of a confirmed townie. Maybe scum just killed him to confuse the town, I guess. I don't know why Pendio or Jc didn't take their votes off, but something about this is screaming "Town vs Town".

I don't really have any suspicions right now. No one seems scummy to me and nothing really stands out. This really could be town vs town right now and the mafia is just sitting back and laughing as we kill each other off.

Why are there so many inactives? (says one of the inactives) So far it has been 4 people arguing and other people randomly popping in to give their 2 cents. Where is everyone?
Well Im dead for one :P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Anywho, let's move on and focus on the game.

Jenn is there anyone you who can replace Timeless, I don't think he's posted at all. Also I haven't actually seen Alit whatsoever, must be playing league :rolleyes:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm having a lot of trouble understanding the logic in spamming the exact thread one is removed for spamming with pics and posts that are against the rules in the first place.

1) You should read the OP. Post-death spam is allowed, and considering I've returned, I found it appropriate to post a clip from Dragonball Z Abridged showcasing that. I'd appreciate you not minimodding.

2) You know very well it wasn't the spam itself I was banned for, but the cynicism behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom