• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
YO YO YO, DAWG

Why did I say that?

Ugh, I have to catch up. o.o

I'll post something asap. Just look at this video while you're waiting.

[video=youtube;v-JejI20mSo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-JejI20mSo[/video]

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, my vote was mostly a pressure vote.

After taking some time to think, I have come to the conclusion that maybe musicfan's claim is true. If it is, then lynching him will not be a good idea.

Unvote.

Unfortunately, there really aren't any people who are standing out to me as scummy at the moment. With the day almost over, I think it's best to just wait now, and see what happens.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Nah, let's end this Day. Remember, Musicfan appeared to collaborating with Fused earlier, so he's the best candidate for lynch.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Nah, let's end this Day. Remember, Musicfan appeared to collaborating with Fused earlier, so he's the best candidate for lynch.

The cop should invesrigate thar at the end of the day if I die. This is a direct contradiction to your Philosophy on useing all your time possible in legend of korra. (At least I belive that was you)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The cop should invesrigate thar at the end of the day if I die. This is a direct contradiction to your Philosophy on useing all your time possible in legend of korra. (At least I belive that was you)

Different games, different scenarios.

Also, I think that might have been Atticus or Fused; not terribly sure.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
So you don't believe his claim? Not at all? Why not? If he is a Townie, musicfan would not have known Fused was mafia, and he could have just defending the wrong person.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Different games, different scenarios.

Also, I think that might have been Atticus or Fused; not terribly sure.

My mistake it was johny. Thar you are ALiT Johnny and numurace people to me in mafia i dont know why.

Ebwodp
Alsi why do you want a spoeed lynch?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I am working with musicfan; I am working with all of the town, and I strongly believe musicfan is town. If his claim is false I'm doomed though. I am good enough at mafia though to not defend a scumbud so strongly, so take that into consideration.
Lolwat

Ever heard of a fakecalim? Have you investigated MF? Are you working with him (mason)? Or....

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I honestly don't see why collaborating with somebody who is scum must make one scummy. I am inclined to believe musicfan's claim. Like Heroine said, it is extremely likely that musicfan did not know fused was Mafia, and was merely collaborating with the wrong person. I don't think we should lynch him today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom