• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why everyone is voting for musicfan, especially after Xyphon's point. Can't think of any bald villains from the Android saga. Pendio definitely makes a great point, yet I'm hesitant to agree.

IGMEOY: musicfan

I'll likely vote for music if I don't find anyone else more suspicious.

Mido

Version 1
Don't know why everyone is voting for musicfan, especially after Xyphon's point. Can't think of any bald villains from the Android saga. Pendio definitely makes a great point, yet I'm hesitant to agree.

IGMEOY: musicfan

I'll likely vote for music if I don't find anyone else more suspicious.

Just as a speculation, perhaps Android 19 could be one, but he wears that hat thingy, too. Heck, it's probably not likely. Otherwise, I agree with what you're saying.

I aspect my fate I have nothing to go off of

Just out of curiosity, other than Ol' Mido here, is there anyone else of concern? It's a bit of a sticky situation in the game right now with the lack of leads among us. :S

Mido said:
Just as a speculation, perhaps Android 19 could be one, but he wears that hat thingy, too. Heck, it's probably not likely. Otherwise, I agree with what you're saying.

lol, I was thinking that too

Dat fat blob of energy absorption...

But I don't Mido would softclaim if he were mafia unless he wants to mislead us. Regardless, it'd be a risky move.

Musicfan

the shadow mage

Just out of curiosity, other than Ol' Mido here, is there anyone else of concern? It's a bit of a sticky situation in the game right now with the lack of leads among us. :S
Other then you who ever is going to replace PKforce I think that because Pk was active in LoTR but has opted for replacement.

Mido

Version 1
lol, I was thinking that too

Dat fat blob of energy absorption...

But I don't Mido would softclaim if he were mafia unless he wants to mislead us. Regardless, it'd be a risky move.

True, indeed. It's definitely some risky business. To be honest, I'm stumped! :S

Other then you who ever is going to replace PKforce I think that because Pk was active in LoTR but has opted for replacement.

Hmm, definitely interesting. As confused as I am, I definitely think that 1 or 2 of the scum are among the inactive players. As for the more active players, I'm still pondering over the matter.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Mido-1(musicfan)
Musicfan-3(Pendio; Thareous;c00lguy)

With 13 alive, 7 meets majority. Day ends Sept 24th at 11pm MST.

Replacement roles are going out now.

Timeless is replacing pkfroce
Heroine of Time will be replacing Zelda Ali Baba

If anyone knows someone who can replace Go Skyward and Kirito please PM me with suggestions.

Really?! :p I haven't been completely active but I have been trying...is this final or?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Mido-1(musicfan)
Musicfan-3(Pendio; Thareous;c00lguy)

With 13 alive, 7 meets majority. Day ends Sept 24th at 11pm MST.

Replacement roles are going out now.

Timeless is replacing pkfroce
Heroine of Time will be replacing Zelda Ali Baba

If anyone knows someone who can replace Go Skyward and Kirito please PM me with suggestions.
Do you still need replacements?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
So, uh... hi guys. I'm replacing Zelda Ali Baba.

I need to read through this whole thread because I haven't been keeping up, so don't do anything TOO important while I'm reading, okay? (Like lynching me... that'd be sad. XD) Anyone want to summarize what's happened?

EBWODP
Just kidding. I finished reading it already.

I really, really, REALLY don't think we should lynch musicfan. If we have a cop, they could investigate him if they want, but for the moment I believe his claim. No one has contested it. Unless... the mod gave him a fakeclaim?

Either way, I can see this being an easy set-up for the mafia to lynch a Townie. I'm actually kind of suspicious of justa right now. I'll get some rationale later. I've got a ton of homework, though, which I reeeally should have been doing instead of reading this, so...

Also:

heroine joins right after i die

how is she not scum
Oh dear. You've caught me. :(

Last edited:

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
So, uh... hi guys. I'm replacing Zelda Ali Baba.(

Ohhh okay...

I'd like to apologize for my outburst last night. I was a little shocked and angry. Congrats, Heroine of Time! I'm glad you got in! :)

But I will be back in another mafia game someday where I will throw away my life so I can post every single minute be more active and...well hopefully win...so watch out :P

Bye peeps, see ya....

Mido

Version 1
So, uh... hi guys. I'm replacing Zelda Ali Baba.

I need to read through this whole thread because I haven't been keeping up, so don't do anything TOO important while I'm reading, okay? (Like lynching me... that'd be sad. XD) Anyone want to summarize what's happened?

EBWODP
Just kidding. I finished reading it already.

I really, really, REALLY don't think we should lynch musicfan. If we have a cop, they could investigate him if they want, but for the moment I believe his claim. No one has contested it. Unless... the mod gave him a fakeclaim?

Either way, I can see this being an easy set-up for the mafia to lynch a Townie. I'm actually kind of suspicious of justa right now. I'll get some rationale later. I've got a ton of homework, though, which I reeeally should have been doing instead of reading this, so...

Also:

Oh dear. You've caught me. :(

I'm all ears to whatever input you may harbor! I honestly feel like we're all better off taking a shot in the dark, or so it seems. I mean, we only have a few hours left, with barely ennething to go off of. :panic:

As of right now, I believe that musicfan is not lying about his claim, as Xyphon vouched. Plus, I think that Krillin as a VT would make sense; he's not liked all that much, but not to the degree of Yamcha. (In terms of TFS.) On the contrary, if musicfan's claim is false, which I don't think is likely at the moment, I'm getting these vibes that perhaps Xyphon and he are cohorts.

Everything else, regarding suspicions I have on other players, are mere gut feelings. My earlier inactivity has really hindered my evidence hunt per say. 'Dem Androids are some crafty folk.... :rosa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom