• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DBZ MAFIA GAME- The Battle for Earth, Z Fighters Vs The Androids

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Other then you who ever is going to replace PKforce I think that because Pk was active in LoTR but has opted for replacement.

'Sup... I know I've already been replaced, but I wanted to apologize for not being able to make even one post this whole time. I was actually pretty excited because this was going to be my first gAme ever lol. Anyway, I couldn't post because I was too busy with life at that point in time. Again, sorry GWAF. :(

Mido

Version 1
You've literally managed to skip over everything else I've said in this thread. I pointed out why it is most likely not a fakeclaim. Krillin would be an AWFUL fakeclaim because he is almost guaranteed to be in the game. ****ing Chiaotzu was in the game! He also claimed VT so the real Krillin could safely pop in there and say "No, I'm VT Krillin!"

Do you even DBZ, bro?

Also, Thareous's rush to end the day instead of wanting more time for the Town to discuss, alongside wanting to lynch MF clearly having not read anything I or other people have said is giving me huge scummy vibes.

FoS: Thareous

As much as Thareous's adamant notions towards MF's lunch trouble me, I'm still a bit wary of going after him, especially in respect to his tension with fused on Day 2. I'm beginning to ponder about the merits of MF's claim. His approach to it was a bit odd; however, if I do recall right, was a direct softclaim against the rules?

Thareous said:
Nah, let's end this Day. Remember, Musicfan appeared to collaborating with Fused earlier, so he's the best candidate for lynch.

I am aware that your point is true, but I still feel like his claim is solid, and if it is indeed fake, I have to give credit to GWAF for not using Krillin. (If that is indeed what she did, but I doubt this.) I'm going to have to give more thought on all of this, as I am still very puzzled. Perhaps I'm being a bit too cautious. :(

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Also, Thareous's rush to end the day instead of wanting more time for the Town to discuss, alongside wanting to lynch MF clearly having not read anything I or other people have said is giving me huge scummy vibes.[/B]

Frankly, the Day has been boring and unproductive, and I'm just trying to get things going--not a speedlynch, per se, but just something else to go off.

Yeah, except that Town doesn't have anything to discuss... Which is exactly my point above, and why I was making a controversial statement to get things rolling, as opposed to having to wait two more days without anything to go on. :/

Analyze that how you will, just not overmuch.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't know why you guys are suspicious of Thar either. He's not giving off any particularly scummy vibes to me.

Maybe I should read through the thread again, because it seems like I missed something...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
My point about the speed lynch is that we have some players and I want to hear their take on every thing particularly Timeless take or is he just ghosting?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Are none of the new playeres even going to post?

Ebwodp
Then again thers JJ spam to sort out.

My apologies. Life and school decided to become a handful after I decided to become a replacement. Things have settled down now, so I'll read the thread when I get home from school and post something as soon as possible.

Sorry for the delay. Things just got really hectic out of nowhere and I am still a bit confused. :P I guess life has those moments.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Guys.

This happens in EVERY GAME.

The mafia manages to lynch an innocent Townie just because they couldn't find a better target. What about no lynch? From what I understand, we're fully capable of changing the rules. I mean, I hate to do that, especially so late in the game, but it's SO ridiculous that we're lynching someone on the basis that there's no one else. Thareous, I find your argument rather unfounded as well.

Now if I'm wrong, I'm going to be labeled as scum. But... we ALWAYS do this. We always lynch the claimed Townies. He even NAME CLAIMED this time. Fused was a bit of a special case, but even then I would have been advocating for a cop investigation of him in the night. Then we wouldn't have killed the potential vig. At least we're lucky that turned out okay.

I'll be back later with a bit more. I have to leave right now.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Guys.

This happens in EVERY GAME.

The mafia manages to lynch an innocent Townie just because they couldn't find a better target. What about no lynch? From what I understand, we're fully capable of changing the rules. I mean, I hate to do that, especially so late in the game, but it's SO ridiculous that we're lynching someone on the basis that there's no one else. Thareous, I find your argument rather unfounded as well.

Now if I'm wrong, I'm going to be labeled as scum. But... we ALWAYS do this. We always lynch the claimed Townies. He even NAME CLAIMED this time. Fused was a bit of a special case, but even then I would have been advocating for a cop investigation of him in the night. Then we wouldn't have killed the potential vig. At least we're lucky that turned out okay.

I'll be back later with a bit more. I have to leave right now.

Right now, it looks like musicfan has the most votes. I honestly think it's a bad idea to lynch him, due to his softclaim.

I am not in the least bit suspicious of Thareous either, aside from maybe this post.

Both of the first two days ended in a mislynch. The only way we could really prevent that from happening again is if we decided on a No Lynch. Call me scum if you want, but it definitely seems like the best option right now, since the day ends tonight!

GWAF, can you please allow a No Lynch? If not, could we have a vote count? If we can tie the current votes, that would give us a No Lynch anyway.

Seriously, we've lost four members of the town already. We can not afford too many more losses.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
unvote
Vote nolynch

Also if the cop is not killed tonight come forward with results espesialy if none of the investigated are dead.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Ok, I read it all, and that was probably the dumbest most pointless thing I've ever read. Nothing productive has happened in this game and it's day 3, right? We need to step up our game.

Is it just me, or did the mafia only kill JJ cause of night spam?
I lol'd

TSter The Great;795337 [s said:
Vote: Ban JJ[/s]
Also lol'd

I also find it funny that Atty was vengeful again. Fits her personality well. ;)

So, after having read through fused's old posts again he did seem to have some sort of connection to musicfan. I noticed this before he died as well, but I thought they might have been Masons or Lovers so did not bring it up. Thareous, however, did. In their little side discussion, in which Thareous accused fused of being Mafia with MF, fused was very clearly rejecting the idea of cooperating with MF.

Now that we know fused was Mafia I have a wee theory to share with ye. If Thareous had suggested that fused was Mafia together with someone who fused knew was not Mafia, I do not think he would be rejecting it as much as he did. If Thareous, on the other hand, suggested that fused was Mafia with another member of the actual Mafia, he would most likely be rejecting it as he did. Also, while we were discussing the rule change Musicfan was openly against it. All of this makes me suspicious.

Vote: musicfan

But hey, it is just a theory. A Mafia theory.
I see where you're coming from, but I don't think lynching music will be a good idea. If he was town then he wouldn't have known fused was scum. It seems like he accidentally trusted the wrong person and now it's bitting him in the butt now. His nameclaim also makes it more convincing that he is town that is following the wrong people.

MF is claiming VT Krillin. If the real Krillin is in the game, he would have claimed by now because MF is claiming VT, even if the real Krillin has a role, he can also claim VT. I completely believe that MF is VT Krillin because you can be rest assured that Krillin is a role in this game. I suggest you don't vote for him unless you want to guarantee a lynch on a townie.
I don't know anything about DBZ, but people's reactions make it out to be true. I say cop investigates musicfan tonight.

Nah, let's end this Day. Remember, Musicfan appeared to collaborating with Fused earlier, so he's the best candidate for lynch.
I don't understand why someone collaborating with someone makes them scummy and best candidate for a lynch. I don't think any smart Mafia would collaborate with their scumbuddy.
Frankly, the Day has been boring and unproductive, and I'm just trying to get things going--not a speedlynch, per se, but just something else to go off.
This game has been boring and unproductive to be honest. xD

I don't know who to vote for, no one is appearing scummy to me, and the day ends soon so I'm probably no help right now. I doubt the name claim is fake, and if musicfan is VT like other's have been suggesting, then lynching him won't be that tragic of a loss to the town. At least it's not a power role, but no lynch might be better in this situation. I suggest not lynching him and having the cop investigate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom