• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Viral (4) - Mikey, Exlight, Minish, Chevy
Exlight (1) - Uwu
Mikey (1) - Johnny
15337 (1) - 15377
Not Voting (4) - SMS reki, Kirino, Viral

~2 hours 40 minutes left

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I did, it's just in one of my wallposts.

Viral not wanting to claim doesn't make him look any better. If you're already being lynched and claim that your ability looks bad for you then why not just claim it? Can't make you look any worse than you do now for not claiming.

Number's vote on Reki actually looks good to me. Don't see scum doing that at this point. And I probably would have joined him earlier but at this point I don't wanna risk Ex getting lynched and Viral is kinda digging himself in a hole.
So do you not buy his nameclaim

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Uwu has limited access to a computer, so we can't hold that against her. She was super early on the Killjoy wagon, and she's seemed really genuine town imo.
Sorry to check in late, my sister was hogging the computer and then I went on a road trip with my parents.

Scrolling through the last 8 pages (srsly guys, ya'll gotta talk less!) and I see a lot of back and forth but not a lot of meat. It seems everyone is at a standstill with no particularly "This dude's super evil!" clues or leans. I'm not so sure about Viral, he doesn't come across as particularly trustworthy but hasn't done anything scummy either. SMS brought up a few good points with ExLight, and while I still believe he's scum I may have been rash in my judgement I think we should at least try to hear him out (while remaining cautious, of course).
Unvote
Also @ExLight for the record, I am town aligned.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm sure Johnny can confirm, I hate claiming. I'd rather go down burning. But SMSs post made me change my mind.
All my games include no way to trust name claims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom