• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My abilities hardly make me town but they don't make me a liar, or scum.
So is everyone an indep in this game?
As for my role, I've softclaimed so hard that I'm losing my mind how on a Zelda site no one has figured it out, even though I've posted it twice in the last two pages.
SMS said something about a Skulktula.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So is everyone an indep in this game?
I'm town. Just my ability doesn't scream townie. But it's not a scum power, and it's easily confirmed by Mikey who I visited last night. He knows someone came to him and was given an option to do something, just don't know if he was told it was me.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I mean I think I know who your character is but if it's bad for you if that's outed what's the point of me saying it out loud lol
It hardly matters now lol.
I don't know if I die or just help someone with their wincon. Either way I win with the town, so there's that as a consolation

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My role PM. I don't die when I claim (lol) but it's bad for me. Or good someone else, but makes me assume bad for me.
POV: Mafia is already down a player and there is a possibility we could hit scum again today, but if you are town, and the leading wagon, that isn't possible. You have a opportunity to full claim rather than die, and better yet, claiming let's you survive the day even if you are the lynch, but it has some unknown mild downside. Claiming could cause people to vote elsewhere though, and that possibility to hit scum raises again, and if we do hit scum, the game will probably be ridicously easy to win for town.

I've been playing chess a lot lately and there is sometimes a point in the game where you have a move that can gain you an advantage long term, sometimes at the short term cost of material: it's called gaining Initiative. Gaining initiative is all about striking first, if you sit back too long the initiative is lost and you'll lose the game.

A mislynch here isn't too bad honestly, but if avoided, and if we can weed out scum again, the reward of you just claiming and saving yourself will probably far outweight the risk associated with that downside of claiming for you, and probably for town too. The mafia would have far less numbers, and the game will be very hard to be salvagable for them.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My abilities hardly make me town but they don't make me a liar, or scum.
Mikey can confirm my night ability but for some reason he chooses not to.

As for my role, I've softclaimed so hard that I'm losing my mind how on a Zelda site no one has figured it out, even though I've posted it twice in the last two pages.
I thought I figured it out, harp referencing a spider? Gold Skulltula?

Vote: Reki

I'm going with the left field vote. I don't particularly like either Viral or Ex wagon. Something just irks me about Reki's posts. So I'll follow my gut here.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I thought I figured it out, harp referencing a spider? Gold Skulltula?
Lol no.
Just a regular ass harp.

I'm sheik. Except Rag doesn't know sheik so my flavour/real name is something hilarious but I'm basically Sheik. I'm the boy version of the girl version of Zelda, seeing as boy Zelda is Link and princess Zelda is god knows who.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
uh I think Minish, but lemme check

I did, it's just in one of my wallposts.

Viral not wanting to claim doesn't make him look any better. If you're already being lynched and claim that your ability looks bad for you then why not just claim it? Can't make you look any worse than you do now for not claiming.

Number's vote on Reki actually looks good to me. Don't see scum doing that at this point. And I probably would have joined him earlier but at this point I don't wanna risk Ex getting lynched and Viral is kinda digging himself in a hole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom