• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My current list:
1: Killjoy-Scum lean
2: Minish-Confirmed town
3: Jinjo-Town lean
4: Chevy-Confirmed town
5: Mikey-Probably miller
6: Uwu_Oocoo2-Town lean
7: Viral Maze-Null
8: SMS-Town lean
9: Exlight-Null
10: Johnny-Town lean
11: 15377-Probably town
12: reki-Null
13: Kirino-Town lean

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
it's not just a poke
I'm not sold on the rest and SMS is the scummiest I have so far

a lot of early weak accusations trying to see what sticks, CWAC, and lurking
You misinterpret my posts Ex, I'm just sharing my thoughts in those not trying to see what sticks, if I want to just stick something to the wall, I'd vote, it's D1, so that's so easy to do. This feels lazy from you honestly.

Morning folks! Direct days are a ton of fun so I'm feeling the hype right now.

Min is overtly scummy, so based on flavour alone I'm doubting voting them.

Would like an explanation here, too. She - seems like that's Minish's pronoun, right? - sounds pretty reasonable and calm so far, at least to me.

I feel like Killjoy's posts have been whole lotta nothing, shoulda stayed on him instead of overanalyzing my PM.
Vote: Killjoy

Now that you mention it, Killjoy did seem more involved in the first half. Need to re-read that.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Would like an explanation here, too. She - seems like that's Minish's pronoun, right? - sounds pretty reasonable and calm so far, at least to me.
Yeah Minish is a she and she's basically confirmed town, any doubt thrown her way has been my fault, I'm newer to these and made the mistake of overanalyzing my role PM and the fact we're in a neighbor chat together.

basically confirmed town

Not following here, could you expand? I thought you weren't sure if you were neighbors or masons.

Btw, it's no mistake to be open with your suspicion, that's good! So don't feel bad about it.

Assuming you're town.

Hey listen, you know Min can live in a realm between having to be scum or confirmed town immediately right?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Hol up, Uwu's voting Killjoy, not me.

thanks for pointing this out

Vote Count
Chevy (1) - Killjoy
15377 (3) - Kirino, Exlight, Chevy
Killjoy (2) - Mikey, Uwu
Uwu (1) - Minish
Mikey (1) - Viral
Not Voting (5) - 15377, reki, Jinjo, Johnny, SMS

this count should be correct

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Idk if Viral is meta reading Min, but Min's posts are usually higher detail at this point in a game. I can understand suspicion based on meta, if that's the case.

That said, Min's overall contribution, ignoring meta, is pretty lackluster. Therefore, I can understand a scum read on her as well. I wouldn't call it overt, but I can understand Viral's stance.

Yeah Minish is a she and she's basically confirmed town, any doubt thrown her way has been my fault, I'm newer to these and made the mistake of overanalyzing my role PM and the fact we're in a neighbor chat together.

How is she confirmed town? Again, your statements that you're town cleared and now that she's town cleared make no sense.

Also, 15377 seems to have drawn in a vote in some way. Whether Killjoy has a passive redirect (not likely since there's 2 votes on them) or someone has actively shifted Chevy's vote (more likely) is unclear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom