• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

I don't have any strong leads at the moment. Of the two leading wagons (Numbers and Killjoy) Killjoy looks much scummier to me, but I also am not sure on how to read him so it's not a strong scum lean.

My gut keeps wanting to go with Mikey tbh. His post about not being top poster because he was as scum last time was just odd. And I could see him pulling a miller gambit as scum (though could also see him doing it as town). But scum Mikey is bold. He will powerwolf like crazy and get away with it. So him openly stating he's playing against his scum meta and claiming miller is just making me paranoid.

Hey Listen, as somebody who absolutely doesn't know Mikey I agree with this assessment of the Too Poster Comment. The miller thing, for me, is essentially irrelevant. I understand why people think it would be good to reveal early but I'm not sure it actually has that much game effect. I am comfortable voting him right now though.

Vote: Mikey

To answer your previous question, yes. I won't go into details of it at this point though.

Gets voted for a bolded joke early on, to later admit it was not a good idea to use that formatting. Yet we see another "command" bolded later on, which is a bit weird. In a towny way, though; I'd be inclined to believe he would have tried and not be inconsistent if meanie, unless that was an actual command.
The initial bold was was me joking about throwing a chicken at SMS while tossing my RVS at Ex. As for the "Yet we see another 'command'" I take it you mean when I was emphasizing the fact that what I was saying was a joke?

Some more at #100; doesn't like Chevy but town-leans on Mikey, SMS and Johnny.

Mikey, Johnny, and Chevy have reasons given, albeit a little short, as to why I gave their leans. As for SMS, he at the time seemed a bit towney for me.

The vote thing is weird, huh.

Should read isn't* overtly scummy, thus me not wanting to vote on flavour alone.

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying.

My gut keeps wanting to go with Mikey tbh.

This so much. But I keep coming back to, maybe it's just a playstyle difference. Ugh.

I understand why people think it would be good to reveal early but I'm not sure it actually has that much game effect.

Dunno about the meta here, but normally you reveal negative utility early, depending.

The initial bold was was me joking about throwing a chicken at SMS while tossing my RVS at Ex. As for the "Yet we see another 'command'" I take it you mean when I was emphasizing the fact that what I was saying was a joke?

I was, it just looked a bit odd.

Hey hey, @Kirino, sorry for the ping. If you had a gun, who do you shoot right now?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Yall worry about meta and crap too much
I have no agenda; I'm town
It's one thing to want to kill the Miller which I can understand, it's kind of expected
But why yall making up lame excuses to put a vote on me or fence sitting
Looks super bad

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Unvote

It's not lame excuses. It's that with you I can't expect anything so it's hard to tell if you're powerwolfing or just coy town. I don't like voting someone just for a miller claim but I think that with the other stuff will keep me too paranoid that you actually are just openwolfing.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote Count
Chevy (1) - Killjoy
15377 (1) - Kirino
Killjoy (3) - Mikey, Uwu, Chevy
SMS (1) - Exlight
Mikey (2) - 15377, Minish
Not Voting (5) - reki, Jinjo, Johnny, SMS, Viral

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'd be surprised if we didn't have one
Why vig instead of just copping? if we lynch moe pretty much everyone else should be fine to cop, right?

Unvote
If we have a cop, should they claim now, tomorrow or not at all? I like the logic of lynching Mikey if he wasn't lying about Miller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom