• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Aight Navi, I'm curious as to what may or may not happen if you refuse to say "Hey! Listen!" every post? Can you switch things out and at least say "Look! Watch out!" every now and then,?

Hey, there's like a 12.674% chance we jump to day 3?

[gets a malicious grin on his face] A pot you say? I like breaking pots. lol

Listen, pots don't appreciate being smashed against walls, the floor, or other people.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey listen, I would suspect one would want to wait until one was sure he is scum and allow more time to do a more detailed observation on who he isn't bussing for maximum effect. Unless I'm just completely misunderstanding the plan.
Right, I get that, but there is still POE, regardless of who's lynched. It seems weird for Ex to guard(?) Moe so early, especially when nobody is questioning Moe's miller claim.

Aight now that's out of the way, am I the only one that has noticed that SMS has gone AWOL?
Make sure to @Spiritual Mask Salesman as he may have forgotten but be on at times.

Hey, there's like a 12.674% chance we jump to day 3?
So you're claiming the day advancement?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My flavor is closely related to Min's and mine is townie but I'd think Min's is scum, but Rag did say not to read too much into flavor so idk. I'll just say that I'm the Deku Tree. Looking at my role PM, I don't know about Min anymore. Flavorwise I'd say she's scum, but the way my PM is written has me not so sure
Uhh, Minish is specifically referenced in your PM you mean?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Did my vote seem scummy or you just really curious enough to ask twice?
You didn't answer the first time, which seemed scummy.
Haven't I been "really loud" in my past couple of games? Just curious.
It's been a while.

I'm liking Min, that was just me reading too hard into flavor at first. Mikey and Ex are giving off interesting vibes, but it almost feels like a meme for one or both of them to be scum.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hold the mayo.
Mikey claimed miller, but isn't mine and Minish's chat basically a miller chat? I'll go check the definition of miller, but until then:

Vote: Mikey

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm not memeing nor guarding moe, I'm just pointing out that he has personal policies that we can use to our favor in case he turns out to be scum

on bok's game minish figured out the entire mafia team with the help of that

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
if you're masons I'll be a bit upset since a mason claim is usually better towards end game since it usually cracks the PoE open

since you're claiming
what do you mean basically, you either are or aren't

neighbors can be any alignment, masons are always both town
huge difference

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom