• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Disney RP Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
They watch as a spade-shaped spear forces its way into the crack between the doors. It begins turning, trying to pry the door open. Something is trying to force its way inside.

Neko and Candace are lined up with the rest of them, as they march deeper into the park. They slowly trudge down Main Street, towards the hub. the line's so long that Jaz can't see where they're leading to. Her mind is slowly starting to come back to her, and she glances around, looking for a way to escape. the soldiers are standing on either side of them, a few raiding the shops to make sure nobody else is hiding from them.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Ironically, Candace wished she had an apple so she could eat the core to poison herself so she wouldn't have to deal with whatever torture they had in mind

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aaron went rummaging through his backpack to see if there was anything in there he could use to help, but it was no use. He then looked around the shed for something to keep the door shut.

Storm

Candace looks for a way out, before doubling back and hiding in an alleyway, behind a dumpster

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Candace is sitting in hiding when she feels something grab her from above and pull her upwards.
Mowgli-Fighting-Monkeys-The-Jungle-Book.jpg

Tossing her back and forth down the alleyway, the last monkey laughs as it tosses her, spinning, back down to Main Street, where she's surrounded once again by angry card soldiers.

((I'm waiting on Cart Crew to do their thing before I really move on, just so ya know))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Candace is grabbed up by a card soldier before she can leave the street again, "Watch yourself," he growls, his bulbous nose wrinkling, "One more try and you're not gonna be escaping from anyone ever again," he pushes the girl towards the line.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Hes surprisingly resiliant for a card - and also human-sized, which made it harder. He smacks her across the face with the flat side of his metal spear.

Storm

she still was able to get a tear in, the card soldier leaking ink everywhere

Storm

Candace had the express pass that you can get for your soul and an organ, and headed for the front of the line, there is no reason to stand in line in the blistering sun for 3 hours for something thjat takes 3 minutes

Storm

but the express pass. she paid good money for that. she goes to the front of the line. this is Disney for god sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom