• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Disney RP Thread

Mido

Version 1
Nicholas Peters sits idly on a bench in the Main Street area, gazing into his watch for a moment before soaking in the atmosphere the park had to offer. This was just what he needed. A break from the ills of daily life, and what entity could do it better than Disney? With a grin on his face, Nick nearly lets out a borderline childlike laugh before turning his attention to the street itself, filled to the brim with other patrons. Where was he to go next? The thought lingers in his mind.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Neko was sitting next to Nicholas in her Mickey Mouse ears with a childish looking smirk on her face, she looked excitedly at everything taking in the whimsical inspiration. She touched up her drawing in her art book as she kept looking up at the girl behind the desk. She was drawing Jaz behind the desk and giggles to herself when she drew the Cheshire Cat making a mischievous grin behind her.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Candace was at the place Snow white usually is, greeting Kids, and inspiring youths, and giving other youths one for the bank

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aaron was way too excited for this trip, taking pictures and looking around in awe. It really was magical, being here. He was here with his 2 older sisters and their mother, and they were all going around the parks, having a good time together

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato is wandering through the park, taking in the scenery. As he passes another happy family, he can't help but smile sadly. His family would've loved to have been here. His mother would probably buy the photos from every roller coaster ride while his sisters- he shakes his head and sighs, now's not the time to be dwelling on might-have-beens. He decides to sit down for a bit, and does so on a nearby bench.

Pen

The game is on!
Patricia Quinn comes into the park. This was her first time here but she didn't much care for it. She was in the middle of a police investigation and she needed to ask an employee here a few questions. She looked at a map board to see where she needed to go and then started walking in that direction, hoping everything would go smoothly so that she could be out of here ASAP.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Yato had sat next to Neko, she smiled when she looked up at him, but her smile withers when she saw his expression. She could not comprehend why anyone could be sad in "The Happiest Place on Earth". Should I . . . Say something? She thought to herself while she stenciled the stripes on her Cheshire Cat. She cleared her throat, and spoke with soft gentle words. "Hey, why you look so glum in a place like this?"

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
"I think it is something to worry about. If you saw the face I saw, you would understand why I asked. I don't know what you're going through, but you're in a different world now. There's always a chance to smile." She says, while drawing the perfectly curly smile to the cat, while eyeing Yoto.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
I don't know what you're going through, but you're in a different world now.
((You know, that line would be pretty funny if I'd been allowed to make Yato a Keyblade Wielder from the start.))

Yato smiles at her. "Thank you for the concern and advice, but it really is nothing to worry about." He then goes back to people watching.

Mido

Version 1
In need of some direction, Nick decides to approach Jaz with a question pertaining to his next endeavor.

"Excuse me," he says somewhat insecurely. He'd like to think an adult like himself would have a better grasp of these kinds of things. "I just wanted to inquire about some of the park's best attractions. It's my first time here despite being a big fan, so you'd really be doing me a favor here." This trip was going to be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom