• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Disney RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Candace changes into her street clothes, and heads for the exits, knowing damn well it's the end of the world

Pen

The game is on!
Patricia does her best to stay calm, but there is still a hint of fear visible in her eyes. "This is not natural..." she says under her breath and looks out the little window. The shed was squeaking in the wind. "Everything's gonna be alright," Patricia tells Ana in hopes of calming her down, but in truth she was terrified and had no idea how they would get out of this.

Storm

Candace makes it to her car, and tries to start it, only for the engine to stall... she's stuck here

Pen

The game is on!
Patricia checks her phone too. "Dammit, no connection..." she mutters. "We'll stay in here for as long as we need to," Patricia says to the others in the shed. "Or until the shed collapses in this weather," she thinks to herself.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Neko cluelessly enjoyed herself, but the joy suddenly went south when three card soldiers backed her up against the wall with their spears, along with a few other careless people also captured by the cards. She laughed it off for a brief moment, but they began poking her in her stomach and jabbing her in her ribs to walk. "MOVE," one screamed, "COME ON! We don't have all night, move!" Said another "The Red Queen would like to see you!"

Though too late she realized, that this was no joke. Neko's father jump kicked one of the cards in the back, the card spun around and bashed him in the head. Neko screamed when father plummeted to the ground, he held his head in agony with blood dripping from his wound onto his hands.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A dark shadow appears above Candace as she fumbles with her car. Something she never dreamed she'd be afraid of:
A broom.
Though this broom had arms and was bashing in the windows of her car. That probably qualified as scary.

The soldiers round everyone up, making them stand in a long line. Jaz has joined the group, standing in front of the girl from earlier, and behind some older gentleman. She's too stunned to do anything but what she's told, trying to sort all this out in her head.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato stands in a line, his mind working a mile a minute. Maybe if I... no, that wouldn't work. Perhaps... no. I need to think of something.

Storm

Candace is frightened at this fantasia **** as she is swept into line like an ant into a dustpan

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aaron jumped as card soldiers started trying to break down the door of the shed. "Bloody hell. What's going on out there?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Not sure how much more comfortable I'd be in that cart, to be frank," Patricia said and pulled out her pistol. She aimed it steadily at the door that was about to be torn down from outside. She was ready to fire the second that door fell.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"We can at least try to get out of here!" She then sees the pistol, "Whoa! They let you bring that into the park? I'm not sure how much it'll do against... what ever they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom