• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Disney RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Candace... missed the chance, and before long, the Monkeys andf Card soldiers became wise to Candace, and separated her from Line, and placed her in the Disneyland Security Building Brig

Storm

The card Soldier Candace Tore punches Candace in the back while the monkeys go around, picking pockets

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato had snuck after the cart in the confusion, careful to avoid detection. He winced after seeing it get shot. Ah man.

Storm

Candace sees the emergency glass display. she grabs a shotgun and a bandolier of Ammo, as well as a can of hairspray and a lighter

Storm

Candace starts to run.
and she is running. running past things, which are good things that are Disney. theres Shreks Swamp, Hogwarts, The Jurassic Park Ride and... man she ran a far way. she's at Universal Studios

Storm

this is chapter zero. you have to baby people with a tutorial, then you give them a chance to strike. now a golf cart is in flames somewhere, and Candace tried to arm herself, which you vetoed. you said to run. so I did. since there are no monkies or cards or Ninjas

Candace has an Idea, and runs for the Star Wars area

which there isn't one

so she runs around the fountain at the end of Main Street

maybe not a good idea

she runs...out of stamina and passes out in the Graveyard of the Haunted Mansion

Possess her Deku

Last edited:

Storm

well Candace was in the Main street Line, and they crashed in Frontierland. which is out of View, so Candace does not know about said cart, because Omniscience is not a thing. Candace continues to try to find a weapon to defeat the oncoming horde, but she will need allies. at least 7...

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The magical part of a line is that it moves towards a central location. Imagine she followed the line to Adventureland, where it took place, like we imagined Jaz and Yato did. Both of them started in Main Street too, remember. I admit to not explaining thag part perfectly, but if Woyo got it, idk why you can't

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom