• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dan Threads

Do you think Dan is deep down a sensitive flower?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F*** Dan

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
"shall I make a thread? No, I shan't."
–Legendary Dan, Book of Kylpe 1:67
"shall I make a thread? No, I shan't."

THIS is a legendary quote. If he did that, evn a single time...oh my goodness. If I had the money, I would give Dan $200USD. then I would fly back to Cambridge and give him 200 pence (money is tight over in England unfortunately)

Djinn

and Tonic
Does a thread about Dan technically make it a Dan thread? Are there now Dan threads that were not even made by Dan? What constitutes a Dan thread when Dan did not make the Dan thread? Would it even be a Dan thread or does this mean that Dan threads have taken a life of their own and are now a whole new thread category that just confuses lesser men.

Does a thread about Dan technically make it a Dan thread? Are there now Dan threads that were not even made by Dan? What constitutes a Dan thread when Dan did not make the Dan thread? Would it even be a Dan thread or does this mean that Dan threads have taken a life of their own and are now a whole new thread category that just confuses lesser men.
Its a dan thread if the word bicurious is used out of context in the OP

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thank God for Dan! The guy is very good at making threads. I think we all should carry him around the streets of Hyrule and praise to him our holy Savior!
There is never something wrong with people being active and try to keep things going. The more activity, the better of course. Dan keeps the forums alive for sure and inspires others to do the same. Seriously, I don't see anything wrong with Dan's threads. He uses a lot of humor and has a funny way to introduce us to the subject he wants to talk about. So hell yeah for Dan threads!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Gotta hand it to him. Despite the overly theatrical opening to all his threads, they're usually very relevant topics worth discussing. Coming up with ideas for topics isn't exactly easy so it is not something that should be discouraged. As has been said, more activity doesn't hurt.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
They're very selfsame in nature. It's like a repeated formula in an algebra equation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom