• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dan Threads

Do you think Dan is deep down a sensitive flower?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F*** Dan

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Do you like Dan's many, many threads? How would ZD be if Dan one day said "shall I make a thread? No, I shan't." Would ZD be finished as we know it?

Like, comment, subscribe!

I haven't read all of them to be honest, but I liked the ones I did. Good stuff.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He has taken over from Spirit. Since she is no longer that active someone needs to make threads at a high rate.

I don't think ZD would be finished without them as there are others in the thread making business but it might be less exciting around here without his threads.

So yeah. **** Dan.

D

Deleted member 14134

I like Dan but I think he doesn't think I'm a nice leaf. I just wish we could be friends. I think we could be really bicurious together!

Edit: How do I subscribe?

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Just as someone who very much enjoys community-building and the like, I think being the instigator to activity is a very, very good thing for a community, especially since, more often than not, it's easier just to -complain- about inactivity rather than being proactive in addressing that. I mean, it's certainly got me posting more here haha so I'm def appreciative of it as someone who upped and vanished from this site for like 7 months lol.

So yeah, I dig the Dan threads in all their glory.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
i actually like dan's threads, aside from their bi-curiosity which weirds me out, mostly cuz they don't spell it right, they are some good threads. And sometime they are thought provoking.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I never have understood the kind of resentment that comes up when someone actively tried to instigate some activity around here. It seems when someone goes out of their way to make threads and get things started there are complaints made about it nearly every time. I never saw the issue with it.

I couldn't agree more. I remember an incident in the past when activity was at a low and someone who was making an effort to put out lots of threads was told off by an admin and activity reduced as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom