• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Are you guys sure that it's 78 days left? I'm counting the time until November 20, and I got 81 days. I counted backwards from a calendar. o_O

EDIT: I counted forward this time. Still 81 days.

It's 78 days till the Europe release and 80 days until North America's release

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I feel sorry for people in Europe wanting to get the Skyward Sword bundle having to Pre-order it. Just puts lots of pressure. That's why I love Canada!! (No offense to Europe though I love Europe a lot)

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
It's 78 days till the Europe release and 80 days until North America's release

maybe you guys are in different timezones that would explain things lol

It's August 31st here. So counting today, there would be 81 days left. Not counting today, there would be 80.

I guess it's just because I still count today, right? XD I just thought that since today hasn't been completely over yet, I can't say 80 days... XP Because if that was the case, wouldn't that mean that when November 19th comes around, there would be 0 days left, even though there would be 1 day left? o_O

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Ima buy the special edition if it available on shelves like the Goldeneye 007 or Monster Hunter Tri bundles, but I would be absolutely fine with a regular edition. The nerd inside of me wants a golden Wii-mote though!

S

Silverk42

I'm looking to skyward sword alot, I haven't played many Zelda games in the past, and I haven't gotten far in any of them, so I want to change that with Skyward Sword!

I'm a bit more optimistic about purchasing it the day it's released. I just hope I have the money to pay the full price, since I can't reserve a copy. -.-

ahhh i see, the annoying counting days or not business...

lol but anyways really i cannot wait, screw homework the days after skyward sword comes out xD

I've actually decided to buy the nonbundled edition, as I'll still get the CD if I buy at launch-day. With so many people buying the bundle, the non-bundle first run version may end up more rare than the bundled version.

I just hope the situation won't end up like the Wind Waker. Here in Europe it's way easier to get the limited edition than the regular edition!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I wonder if Skyward Sword will be an important part of the new Wii U game??? What do you think?

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Ahhhh! 74 days until release! Already 17 days have passed since we've gotten the release date! :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Haha! 71 days! In 12.8(periodical) weeks we'll be playing the game!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom