• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

C

Coolbv

Can't Wait

Skyward sword is one of those games that keeps you waiting, but , icant wait any more. PUT SKYWARD SWORD ALREADY.:(:)

Skyward sword is one of those games that keeps you waiting, but , icant wait any more. PUT SKYWARD SWORD ALREADY.:(:)
Hold your horses mate or you will have a heart attack.:lol:

Yes really looking forward to it.
Then again every new Zelda game has me very excited.

What will the bosses be like.
What will the music sound like.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
The Countdown to Skyward Sword Release thread is a general hype disscusion about Skyward Sword, you guys should go there, as it has over 200 replies!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
*In this discussion we should show how we would react with super-hyperactive fanaticism.*

OMIGOSH! Skyward Sword's release has been announced! I can't wait! I can't wait for it! Where are my keys? I need to drive to Amazon--deh, I mean GameStop. And my glasses. And my purse--oh wait, I don't carry one. I JUST WANT TO HOLD A WIIMOTE AND GO AROUND SLASHING FOES TO DEATH! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:fairy: Hey, Listen! You just need to calm down, 'cause releasing all your hype at once won't make it go any faster.

Last edited:
C

Coolbv

That's funny man

*In this discussion we should show how we would react with super-hyperactive fanaticism.*

OMIGOSH! Skyward Sword's release has been announced! I can't wait! I can't wait for it! Where are my keys? I need to drive to Amazon--deh, I mean GameStop. And my glasses. And my purse--oh wait, I don't carry one. I JUST WANT TO HOLD A WIIMOTE AND GO AROUND SLASHING FOES TO DEATH! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:fairy: Hey, Listen! You just need to calm down, 'cause releasing all your hype at once won't make it go any faster.

Yothats funny but I'm dead serious I can't wait. I wanna see some new items as long as any wall masters don't take me away. :wallmaster: "hey but I like grabbing you" me "weird"

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
70 days... I preordered at Best Buy today, now I just have to go pick up the game at 9am in the morning on the 20th of November!

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Who thinks I should get the Wind Waker before I get Skyward Sword. I don't think I could play TWW when SS is sitting at a store right at that moment.

Well you have 72 days left till Skyward Sword comes out in North America. That is more the enough time to get Wind Waker and beat it.

Links Brother

I wish it was closer than it is but what can you do. Better just do some three heart runs while I wait. Oh Zelda Zelda why are so far away!!

Links Brother

Oh yes Eldin is going to be in Skyward Sword!! That fire temple is going to be inside Eldin Volcano but that means it's actully death mountain!! If they are making death mountain(or Eldin Volcano) I want Zoras domain. This is all from that game informer video if you want to check it out. Also in the video we got to hear Phi voice more clearly and it sounds cool.

Last edited:

Overheadzelda

Reviver of threads
Go faster, time! Goooooo.... Faaaassssssteeeeerrrr..... please?

*>>AAvv* Skip ahead to next 6:00? Yes! x130

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom