• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
*eyes up release date*

Hmm....

*sees that it co-incides with big exam date*

It'll be an excellent reward for all my hard work...that I haven't started yet! And it gives me just enough time to save up for it :) I'm not going to get too excited though...because if I become too excited, the game won't seem very good when I finally get to play it. [/oddvoodlelogic]

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I have tried to keep down my excitement for Skyward Sword so I don't annoy peaple.... Oh I can't keep it out!!
Zelda Please come faster my time were I don't do homework is begin filled with reading and not Zelda!! please come

Last edited:

kaimason1

the Wanderer
If I preordered it a long time back, before the bundle was announced, will I still be able to get the bundle when I go pick up my copy, or will it count as just a normal preorder?

November 20th: day i get my deluxe edition. November 21st: Thanksgiving Week Break begins.

yeah. I'm not leaving the TV for a week.

Z

zeldarulez

i can wait on my b-day i am going to preorder it and i will only have to wait acouple of weeks

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
I hope there's a discount for the game on Black Friday, which there usually isn't for new games, but it's just a hope.

Z

Zelda skyward

Just want to point out that I found out recently that there is a live countdown on zelda informer. Sorry if this has already been said ...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
49 days... It's now officialy a few (x2+1) weeks away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom