• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

I've got an idea to make the thread even betterer:

In addition to what you want to say, you should ask a question about Skyward Sword, and the next one answers it and in turn asks a new question and so on. If everyone decides to help out, the thread shouldn't die out until November!

I'll begin: What classic songs do you think Mahito Yokota has hand-picked and orchestrated for Skyward Sword?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Zelda's Lullaby, all the areas of Hyrule, maybe Dodongo's Cavern, and hopefully HYRULE CASTLE FROM ALTTP!

Do you think the underworld will be interconnected and you can travel by foot?

Yes, I do think it will be interconnected. Probably not from the start, but I think you'll have the option to go out of your way to open paths interconnecting Hyrule, and probably open up areas otherwise unreachable.

Do you think Hyrule will have a geography comparable, or will it be very different (because of the time-period)? Personally, I'm hoping the latter.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think it won't be the same as Ocarina of Time, but I think it will feature several of the same places.

How many hearts do you think there will be in total? 20 seems like a lot given the size of the hearts in this game, but I think there will be 20.

Fig

The Altruist
Most of the time, the series uses 20 hearts and sometimes 16 hearts. So I think it will be 20 hearts.

Will there be Sages to Skyward Sword as the game progresses/ends?

Last edited:

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Skyward Sword looks so good and the wait is killing me!!! I'm most hyped about the story, I just love prequels and Skyloft looks like it has a cool story to tell. Mostly I want to know what type of side quests they will have, it could be like Twilight Princess or Ocerina of Time. I hope OoT. Skyward Sword is so close but yet so far away!!!

Will there be Sages to Skyward Sword as the game progresses/ends?

Well, considering Skyloft's eldest looks a lot like a younger version of OoT's sage Rauru, it isn't impossible...

Do you think we'll be able to fly our Loftbird on the surface world below the clouds from a certain point onwards?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Do you think we'll be able to fly our Loftbird on the surface world below the clouds from a certain point onwards?

Perhaps for some sequences, but not optionally.

Do you think that, because you can explore and shoot arrows completely in first person, we can use other items like our sword and bombs in first person too?

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
(this is a reply to agahnim's post)
I don't think we will, i am thinking maybe we find a horse down below.

what enemy do you want to return in SS the most :wallmaster: ?

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Remember, though this is in general a place to let loose some steam about Skyward Sword's release, once and a while we must post a number of seconds, minutes, hours, or days until release. Just don't forget what this FABULOUS! thread is about, building up the hype man!

(Pretend my comment doesn't exsist and continue the fun game of question and awnsers!)

Last edited:

Links Brother

I don't think we will, i am thinking maybe we find a horse down below.

what enemy do you want to return in SS the most :wallmaster: ?

I sort of do want to see a horse though I think we would have heard about it before if there was. Also I want dark nuts to come back and make them like in TP.

Last edited:
I sort of do want to see a horse though I think we would have heard about it before if there was. Also I want dark nuts to come back and make them like in TP.

Also, if the forest area is any indication of what the other areas will be like, it's quite impossible to ride a horse through this version of Hyrule, because of the maze-like architectures and especially the doors separating one sub-area from another... Dark Nuts will surely have its appearance later on in the game, though I really wonder how he's designed this time around!

81 days left until the European launch day (in honor of Cuju)!

On the 25th anniversary Symphony Orchestra, what songs do you think we'll hear regarding Skyward Sword? Do you think there'll be more than just the Main Theme and eventually the Stalfos and Ghirahim theme?

Links Brother

On the 25th anniversary Symphony Orchestra, what songs do you think we'll hear regarding Skyward Sword? Do you think there'll be more than just the Main Theme and eventually the Stalfos and Ghirahim theme?

I think that we will see the main theme but because Skyward Sword has not been released and only a few songs have been heard I think that the Orchestra will focus on songs we know and we don't know too much about SS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom