• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

zants follower

underling of the dark god
granted, but the back of your head explodes, leaving a giant black bulge that 20 spider legs shoot out of and a bunch of idiots come up to you and shoot your body until one zelda fan gets you right in the eye somehow destroying you almost instantly.

I wish that I had typed "them" instead of "the" in my first post on this thread.

Granted, but now a government agent named Leon Scott Kennedy stabs the eye multiple times to end las plagas in Spain.

I wish I could find a store that still sells Gameboy Color games.

Edit: Ninja'd. Granted, your typo is fixed but now you get Dyslexia and are unable to type anything.

Well, my wish will remain the same...

granted but all the games cost $1,000 each b/c they are so rare

I wish for a real pet non-violent chuchu

zants follower

Granted, but it is one from Majora's Mask!!!! MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I wish my internet wouldn't keep dying. (like I don't know where this is going *eye roll*)

granted its stops going off because you delete windows
I wish for a 2in by 2in empty foam box with nothing evil about it whatsoever

zants follower

Granted, but then you sit on "deathbed: the bed that eats" by accident and start shooting at your crotch for some reason.

I wish that movies like "Ginger Dead Man" never existed.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted. It contains no evil, but rather it contains annoying monkeys who burst out of it and destroy your stuff.

I wish I could go to Johto and have a real Pokemon adventure.

'DOH, NINJA'D!

Granted, but instead you get nothing but Dora the Explorer movies and stuff like that.

zants follower

Granted, but you turn into Lyra (the girl for heart gold/soul silver) and get killed by a hoppip.

i wish it would rain babies

Granted, but its only longer because everything runs in 2 fps.

I keep my wish.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

granted but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itWoHzL6n-w

I wish to die an very painful slow death

zants follower

Granted, but then fraaz blows up in your face killing you.

I wish this video would get off the back of my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom