• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Austin

Austin
Oh, that's going to be hard to corrupt. I mean, it's easy enough to grant but......

Okay, I wish for the internet to crash.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh, that's going to be hard to corrupt. I mean, it's easy enough to grant but......

Okay, I wish for the internet to crash.

Granted, but ZD's Hero arises to the occasion and fixes it up. :P

This feels sorta silly with just you and I corrupting our wishes, PJ. Ok, I guess not everyone is online atm.

I wish more peeps came and posted here.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but the thread becomes mobbed and you can't say a word without being brutally ninja'd. And I was just noticing that, but I'm about done for the night anyway.

I wish someone else would take my place in having a one-on-one conversation here with Atsuma :P

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but you die on a pojo stick while watching a flick when it's your nose you pick by a knife thats slick and a bloodsucking tick.Word.

I wish I was a top selling musical artist with a bunch of #1 billboard hits that prevent me from dieing and lasts for 90 years.

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
Granted, but it happens on the sun. I wish my mom would take me to Best Buy so I could buy a points card so I could get AoL.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
The number of the Devil has changed from 666 to 50.

lol, agreed.

Now on to the corrupting,
Granted, but you can never turn visible ever again and everyone around you goes to the other side of the world, hoping to never ever get scared the s*** out of them again.

I wish I didn't have to read a poem in front of people to get 10 bonus points in English...

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I wish I didn't have to make a diamante poem to get bonus points in Social Studies.
(ps, if you can find 2 -ing words that describe China, let me know:P)

Granted. Now you have to make a diamante poem as part of your normal grade, to keep it from falling. No bonus points. ;)

P.S.

Expanding, Investing

They're expanding their infrastructure, and investing in the U.S. economy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom