• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I wish I had a less distracting work environment.

Granted. Now you work in a small, windowless, dark, badly-insulated room with no heat or A/C. You go in at the beginning of the day, and aren't allowed to leave until the end of the day. The good news is that it's soundproof, and does have a computer (though it's the oldest computer that will run the applications you're required to use).

I wish people enjoyed having their wishes corrupted.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I wish I could play Four Swords legally.

Granted. Emulation becomes legal, and all region lockout concepts are abandoned. Where's the corruption, you ask? You play Four Swords... finding now that it's legal, the thrill of playing it is gone, and you realize it wasn't that good anyway! In fact, you now hate it. ;)

I wish for a small wooden block.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted, it is thrown at you and it hits you in the head. You now have a concussion as well.

I wish pancakes would cook faster.

Austin

Austin
Granted, but you also adopt a postman's work ethic. The kind of work ethic that doesn't allow you to run away from certain death.
I wish I had one of those games where you tilt the box around and try to get the balls to stay in one specific place. Actually, I just wish I knew the name of such a device.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted, the name of said device is so complicated and difficult to pronounce that you can't focus on playing with the one you just got.

I wish I could still play my old copy of Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, but you become so addicted to Roll Goal that you forget to eat, sleep, and do things that you must do which eventually leads to a slow painful death.

I wish I could post YouTube videos and good quality game footage.

'DOH, NINJA'D!

Granted, SuperSilly, but you get sucked in and you are forced to um... *looks up the main goal of Harvest Moon games* farm and you realize that you are not cut out for it and end up really disliking it.

Use my above wish since it hasn't been corrupted yet.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted, the only reason pressing this button would make you less board though, is because it is located at the top of a volcano and getting there would certainly make you less board.

I wish I could visit Mars.

Austin

Austin
Granted. Oh, did you want an air supply? You should have spoken up, I'm not a mind reader....

I wish I could stop procrastinating.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Granted but Chuck Norris has a fairy, and you can only use the spin attack once.

I wish I could control the weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom