• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Din Akera

Sniper
You will, but when you return everyone will have grown much older than due to the time gap.

I wish that I do really really well on all my exams which will allow me to transfer to the university I want to go too.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You got it, but then when you are at the Academy, people start being mean to you, so you decide to change your mind and end up going to a much popular University.

I wish for my hax to be done soon. A game, in other words.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Granted, but the "Hax" suddenly explodes for no particular reason.

I wish for the ability to control people's minds and voices. (Make them say horrible and embarassing things about themselves >=])

Hazel

A Frog
Granteed, but they say them through you mouth

ex: You make them say "I stink", but instead, you say "I stink".

I wish I wasn't insane.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Granted, but then you are so sane that you realize how bleak and boring your life is and you commit suicide. (that was the answer to one of my wishes >:^))
I wish I was able to get all zelda games!

you get them but the games acts like the cube thingy in transformers and transforms your consoles into robot cuccos with machine guns and then start singing a song that has no words which makes your and your pet monkey(yes you get a monkey o_O) head to explode then master kokiri9 eats your carcass!!!

A

Agatha

Y-you didn't make a wish for me to corrupt...

I wish herooftimewarp had made a wish that I could then corrupt.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Y-you didn't make a wish for me to corrupt...

I wish herooftimewarp had made a wish that I could then corrupt.

Granted, but you create a temporal paradox with that wish (because if he had made that wish, you wouldn't have made that wish, and then he wouldn't have... etc.), that rips apart the space-time continuum and destroys the universe. Congratulations. ;)

I wish I were never sick.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
you get them but the games acts like the cube thingy in transformers and transforms your consoles into robot cuccos with machine guns and then start singing a song that has no words which makes your and your pet monkey(yes you get a monkey o_O) head to explode then master kokiri9 eats your carcass!!!

Now Master Kokiri 9 eats YOUR carcass... after blowing you to bits with a bomb fragment.

Granted, but you create a temporal paradox with that wish (because if he had made that wish, you wouldn't have made that wish, and then he wouldn't have... etc.), that rips apart the space-time continuum and destroys the universe. Congratulations. ;)

I wish I were never sick.

Granted but now your bones and internal organs are much more frail and vulnrable, meaning one touch from a FEATHER and you die a horrible, painful death.

I wish I was a Red Mage.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted, but instead of mage, you became a genie and you gave me 3 wishes.

I wish 3 monkeys.

Granted, but they throw their own poo at you, scratch your eyes out, shove your face in their poo, put spiney eggs in your eye sockets, and throw you into a deep, dark chasm, where they throw their poo down at you, and you slowly rot.

I wish I had a live Cyndaquil.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
What in the nine blazes is a Cyndaquil?

Okay, you get the Cyndaquil, but since I have no idea what it is, it dies on you for no reason. :P

I wish someone told me what a Cyndaquil is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom