• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Coolest Looking Zelda Symbols (aside from the Triforce, Which Looks EPIC)

Punktion2

The Everchosen
There are lots of symbols in Legend of Zelda that represent different things. One of my favourites is the eye symbol. I believe its the symbol of the sheikah. The one on the lens of truth, Zant's throne, Zelda's robes (in TP). Please correct me if im wrong :)

There's a bunch of eye symbols in Zelda, actually, and only one of them is definitely Sheikah-related. It's the one with the teardrop. The other instances of eyes may relate, but if they do it's uncertain.

Anyway my favorite symbol just for how it looks is probably the Gerudo one:

Gerudo_Flag.gif

It's just a neat little face symbol, I think. Looks like a little bandit koopa or something. :P I think it's an odd symbol for the Gerudo, but not necessary unfitting, and at least an interesting one.

I especially like the creepy seething thorned one that appears on Zant's clothes:

Zant_Symbol.jpg

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I've always liked the Goron Tribe symbol from OoT:

Goron_Tattoo__Filled__by_superotaku_zeroreido.jpg

Another symbol that really appeals to me is the Lens of Truth symbol or Sheikah symbol. Which looks quite similar to the one above.

1628070-sheikah_super.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom