• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
@Mido you had a few good posts but you've completely dipped since then, pls come back

Sorry about that, I fell asleep. :sweat:

I can't speak for others but I enjoy tied wagons
rubik running away with it after dark boo and kirino hammering is both scummy and possibly accidental

Ah, gotcha. I'm feeling a little better looking back since it seemed you got suspicious of the vote traction, but by then the hammer was already dropped so there wasn't much you could do.

Mido's post seemed to say they have another interpretation of MyLo though, so maybe older players have a different definition of MyLo.
Still, this is quite annoying.

I thought it was the same interpretation, but I admittedly had questions about the nature of this specific setup in terms of scum count (not that I suppose this line of questioning makes much of a difference at current). I might just be confusing myself though.

kirino/exlight
is this viable

I think it could be viable, if only because there's been some distance between them for the most part save for Kirino's thoughts on ExLight. I'm still leaning town on the latter, so I haven't entertained this much save for the brief thought.

Overall, I think I just have one question regarding the EOD votes. I saw that there was a three-way split among Kirino, Rubik, and Dark Boo, so I am wondering what might have at the time put Rubik over the likes of Kirino and Dark Boo (especially the latter as more late votes began to emerge) Did it mainly have to do with the claim?

@Kirino, just curious about your move to Rubik D1 when you seemed more concerned about Dark Boo/Kreaal at the time as a viable wagon.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
yeah I mean kirino didn't even acknowledge that they hammered rubik, which kind of makes it look more intentional
even though they aren't necessarily the person to be like "oh crap, sorry I hammered last night guys, I wasn't watching"

Mido

Version 1
yeah I mean kirino didn't even acknowledge that they hammered rubik, which kind of makes it look more intentional
even though they aren't necessarily the person to be like "oh crap, sorry I hammered last night guys, I wasn't watching"

Interesting. Right now I'm hinging on what Kirino might say about the vote switch since he was not in danger after Dark Boo moved to Rubik, and he definitely seemed to have more concerns about Dark Boo than Rubik. At the same time, however, the votes did arrive rather quickly based on the time stamps. I'm not necessarily a fan of either his or SMS's move to Rubik, but I definitely want to see where Kirino's mode of operation was at during that time.

I guess ExLight could also be scum but I Hard Town Read the Interactions between Moe and Chevy.

I'm here. Just been dealing with a lot of **** so don't expect my usual activity or me to be a leader or anything.

I think Chevy is probably town. Ex is giving me a bit of Portal vibes so gonna keep an eye on him. Too early to tell though and I don't wanna lynch him right away his first game back.

SMS pinging me and Rubik was interesting. Especially his bit about bouncing stuff back and forth with me. Don't know why it seems interesting to me yet but maybe we'll see.

Read some of this.
I think this post is good to note down as it pressures SMS.
Didn’t really read much more as I started to SMH as Boo ATE role claims not allowing me to be kill bait to save a PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom